***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

edit.......congrats GSW

wore these to go pick up my Christmas tree..

6fwarq.jpg

Nubuckgees - clean old loves

spacej23 - nice 'fit..that shirt takes me back

jepeh21 - III's are fuego

prok13 -
smokin.gif

GoldenStateWarrior23 - those I's man. congrats on your daughter

nckid41 - fresh XII's

KickJunkee - can only see your first pic so nice Adidas

SelectaClutchStar - good beaters

just reason - nice elmers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naysayers :
smh.gif

Almost forgot how comfortable these Recons felt..

Yesterday :

3102503401_0ee7f10299.jpg

Today:

2950181628_7ec52e3a22.jpg

roll.gif
@ dubl, tagged christmas tree pic in the pickup got me. i don't think anyone was gona accuse of stealin' that pic
late too, but those army foams are dope

Originally Posted by ChapelHillzFlyest

jepeh21- that jacket is hott son..
thanks! only one problem with the jacket is the zipper holder gets broken so easily coz they put a very thin metal/plastic holder which snapsafter constantly pulling it, can't close mine now but its nothing major.

congrats goldenstate and nice 1's

Jae Gage thanks fam

You seen those 3D or 4D sonograms where you can see details of your baby's face in the womb?

We actually did the 3D/4D ultrasound at 15 weeks and got the "unofficial" it's a girl. The ultrasound yesterday though was theofficial from Kaiser, so now its confirmed. I can't lie... I was praying to every god known to man that it was a boy. Something about the thought ofwearing the same J's as my son just blew my mind.
pimp.gif
My littledaughter will be the most fitted little girl on earth with a dad like me and a mom like my wife! My homie already copped me a little pink Jordan fitter forher. SO EXCITED!

Back
Top Bottom