***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

2778511057_4e21d115e7.jpg

If anyone is looking for the antique rocking chair they have a limited quantity releasing tomorrow morning at Jerry's corner flea market. Get out there nowthough, the line is already around the block!

Originally Posted by phillykickz

If anyone is looking for the antique rocking chair they have a limited quantity releasing tomorrow morning at Jerry's corner flea market. Get out there now though, the line is already around the block!

Damn it...I can't line up so I guess I gotta pay evil resellers prices.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^Info on the rocking chair...
tongue.gif

sorry man, I think its a supreme collabo from the SupremexGrandpa collection few years back. Best bet is ebay, but I havent seen one for a while.
Hahahahahahahahaha SupremexGrandpa...

pimp.gif
for wearing those og carmines my dude. I got my girl a pair but she just wore them to a photoshoot and i wore my 85 1s

i plan on wearing a pair of og 6s one of these days...

when i get them
laugh.gif

I will get them though, I'm optimistic and I never give up

OG Carmines are my fave shoe in life i also plan on doin something special in my OGs whether it be knockin down my gals box on our honeymoon orwhatever.......... she'll def be wearing these WhtInfraReds i got her .......

Doep stuff everyone........

nice pick up on those 180s Aaron, I dont understand all the hate on em. I plan on picking up another pair when they release next year.

me and the boy today...
wqvxhv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom