***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

Lazy day today...sat around and watched NBA games.

Wore this to pick up my sister and her friends from the club.

- Flight Club NY Hoody
- White Penny IIs

2qx5j4n.jpg

2chqj37.jpg

As i'm driving in front of the building two blonde chicks walk right out in front of my car (kinda
pimp.gif
)...I stop politely and signal them forward....

The girl looks at me and screams "WHOA WHOA! STOP!!!! Go back to Hong Kong you !%!@ !%!@ !%!@ Ch***"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(i'm half cambodian
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
)

I couldn't believe it... I kind of laughed but gave her the
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

This is why I don't even bother with most of these ppl...Living in a small redneck town FTL!

YO!
As i'm driving in front of the building two blonde chicks walk right out in front of my car (kinda
pimp.gif

The girl looks at me and screams "WHOA WHOA! STOP!!!! Go back to Hong Kong you !%!@ !%!@ !%!@ Ch***"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(i'm half cambodian
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
)

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

This is why I don't even bother with most of these ppl...Living in a small redneck town FTL!
Ain't that 'bout a $+%+%?

I've been in a situation or two where the ignorance was so strong, laughter was the most appropriate response.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(i'm half cambodian
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
)

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Ain't that 'bout a $+%+%?

I've been in a situation or two where the ignorance was so strong, laughter was the most appropriate response.

DF!!!

Laughter is always a good response to ignorance... cause you never wanna stoop down to that level. DOPE Flint XIIs Caesar .... I just sold mine and shippedthem out on Friday. O well

MikeScarn - You handled that better than I would have. My foot would have accidently hit the acceleration and wiped those bi*$#@! out!

anyone else have a pair of kicks.. sold them and didn't think a thing about it... see them on here.. and then regret selling them.. cuz i'm having thatright now

Back
Top Bottom