***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

346401573.jpg
346401576.jpg

yo that video was
sick.gif
wht is wrong with people, anyway nice fits youngsk8,nice fits everybody

at DQM for retail to b exact lol.....nice kicks youngsk8 but i dont think pacman wants to see pretty boy in the ring LOL! real talk homie....

sneakermane u missed the lakers game friday....joint got a little hectic at the end...holla at me

Ayo...I'm glad I didn't go. If i'd have spent my hard earned, I want to see a blowout...not no last second if Butler hit that 3, we lose...ending.I would have been pissed! The Lakers should beat the Wizards by 20 not 2.

I erased that game immediately after it ended.
smh.gif

Dope fit thou, Julian. I need those Laker colorway Undefeateds.

HOLLA!!!

can someone help me out.. is stussy pronounced stussy or like stoosy? cuz i was at metro park the other day and i felt stupid they needed to ask like all theemployees what i was talking about (i pronounced it stussy)

happy.gif
First WDYWT....

To a meeting with my work co-op advisor...

- Hundreds Public Label Jacket
- RL Button-Up
- Hundreds Denim
- Escape Huaraches
16c2phv.jpg
10g9yfn.jpg

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

nice vans goudaNH, and are those lrg true straights? clean denim
Thanks Fam.

I Think There Slim Straight.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

can someone help me out.. is stussy pronounced stussy or like stoosy? cuz i was at metro park the other day and i felt stupid they needed to ask like all the employees what i was talking about (i pronounced it stussy)

I Pronounce It Stoo-See..I Think Thats The Correct Way...When Everybody Reads My Stussy Clothes They Pronounce It Stussy.

Back
Top Bottom