***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08!

3099824478_d432e99554.jpg

3099839194_3bf6c58e91.jpg

never wear them - Damn man, good luck staying away from sneakers haha. Hope to see a collection from you.
Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

^ the hell?

laugh.gif
hhaha. That made me laugh for some reason. Intresting way to lace shoes, but whatever floats your boat.

Nice Stussy up above SpecSneakz
Lovin' those hawaiis a few pages back.
Jordansforever08 & Fat boy 915 - Thanks for the comments guys
Dreads2you- nice fit as well. i have that same print on a v-neck they made over the summer.

uhhh bakins????....i think i did something similar in middle school....bad times.

finally got over 300 after a couple of years (not being able to log in at college killed)

dope stuff most people.... that polo is pyro

too bad i cant find my camera.....

SpecSneakz - thank you! your stussy sb's are amazing as well. i wish i had a pair....

VIIheaven - thanks! i think i got the shirt from macy's around the same time last year.

never wear them, wow! throwing in the towel already? anyway you have always been one of the people in this thread with a lot of nice fits and heat and oh yeahi wear 10.5 and 11 as well. good luck on starting a business specially with the economy we have right now, at least you got your priorities in order, andbesides you could still get the shoes later on if you decide to go back to the collecting shoes.

anyway wore nubuck xii's yesterday with jordan jeans and shirt and nooka watch 12-10-08...the pics are kinda blurry, i apologize

that jmt album was a huge upset. jus allah's delivery is poop, and paz's lyrics seem so recycled. couple aiiight tracks but overall dissapointing.still banging violent by design.

wattup to dalsito comin to hawaii on one of the worst days i seen in a while. hit the malls my friend, leave the beaches for another day. wearing the gortextoday.

2mdfc3q.jpg

Last night to ball in the cold @** weather..

The sole on the right shoe (interial, under the air unit) seperated last night. Can shoe glue fix this??

Back
Top Bottom