December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

A lot of new cats in here... possible previous lurkers? Hardly any providing info, just asking questions, looking to get theirs.
tell me about it...everyone keeps saying "Check outlet thread" im like *+!%
mad.gif
mad.gif

Whats funny is YOU guys are the new guys around here for people like me. And YOU guys are the ones *****ing about lurkers, which rarely happened before. We share info and people use it to get deals--that is what this thread is for. Not everyone has info to share b/c not everyone lives near an outlet. And not everyone has time in the day to place random phone calls to random outlets to check out what they have--some of us actually work regular jobs during normal business hours.

You don't like lurkers? You don't like people taking advantage of the deals on here? STOP SHARING THE INFO AND SIT DOWN. Trust me, the info will get out one way or another, with or without you. Whatever you do, stop crying and complaining about something that has been happening since the inception of the outlet thread, and NT for that matter.

exactly cosign and this guy is 14? lol

Yep Yep.

your new to me, i been in outlet thread since it first started existence. Use to post all kind of good deals.... but i didnt make a reply saying " hmmmlook at these new people "

pimp.gif

whats up guys. bout to go do some christmas shopping and hoping to hit up the outlet here in san marcos again. I dont have a camera..."i do but i dontremember where i put it". But I will do the best i can.

Shoetrends.com has a size 13 bred 1 high strap in stock for $125 + 15 shipping . It's the last pair left, so jump on it!

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Back to the topic at hand, the Orange outlet in CA didn't have anything new. Marked a couple shoes down (grey/blk stabs to 29, grey teal AJF 12 to 69). Huarache 08's and Sheeds still at 69 and 79 respectively. However, for those with girlfriends/moms/kids, they had the AM+ Phoenix in kids sizes for $15. Great deal for my mom, since she can use the Nike+.
these stabs? and FSR?
b6ed_1.JPG
Yeah, those are the ones. FSR as far as I saw.
Alright. Orange are out of these. They have a 10 but homie said its on some mannequin's feet.

New Jersey ( 908 237 1365)
Estero, FL (239 948 4100)

These have the stabbs for 29.99.

Sku is 316402 101 btw.
thanks for the info now i don't know if i should make the drive to orange for them haha

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

exactly cosign and this guy is 14? lol

Why's his age matter? Let's just move on!!!

Woodburn(503.982.0330) Update, The white 96s should be marked down as of now.

and MLK (503.281.5901) should also have a few of those Grey/white/black Stabs marked down as well.

also, I hear B-grade UNC XX3's dropped, $130 style code provided.... 318376 041

i been wanting some bred XX2s like the top of the pic- but not for $129.99

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Back to the topic at hand, the Orange outlet in CA didn't have anything new. Marked a couple shoes down (grey/blk stabs to 29, grey teal AJF 12 to 69). Huarache 08's and Sheeds still at 69 and 79 respectively. However, for those with girlfriends/moms/kids, they had the AM+ Phoenix in kids sizes for $15. Great deal for my mom, since she can use the Nike+.
these stabs? and FSR?
b6ed_1.JPG
Those Stabs were at San Marcos, TX as of last weekend. Only up to sz. 10 though. $29.99

power hours at nike outlets on sunday 3pm to close on sportswear footwear. don't know the percentage off though.

^ its 40% off.

finally got my foams from round rock today but they forgot to remove the security tag.

went to the Tannersville outlet in the Poconos

maybe the worst selection i have ever seen in an outlet as far as shoes

best thing they had was Zoom Flight V's but they were still at $59.99

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Don't know if any one posted this info,
Sunday from 3pm-close, all Nike/Jordan Retro shoes will be an additional 40% off the lowest ticketed price!
eek.gif

ithink your wrong, or it depends on the outlet.

just called folsom, they said 40% off all nike sportwear shoes (he said dunks&etc.) from 3pm to close on sunday.
**this sale doesnt include jordan or bgrades.

I stand corrected!
It is only for Nike sportswear from 3-close.

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

^ its 40% off.

finally got my foams from round rock today but they forgot to remove the security tag.

happen to me once. took me like a hour of playing with it and it finally broke lol.

was on some sheed af1s i ordered like 2 years ago.

New Orleans # 504 486 8067

29.99 for womens.... biggest size 9.5

dsc00329ve6.jpg

max95eu_wht_roy_sil_6.jpg

might order for my wife for xmas....already bought her some boots today.... hmmmmmmmmmm decisions.

Back
Top Bottom