December 21, 2012

laugh.gif
don't act like 89% if ya'll commenting ain't gonna be a little nervous on that night before. Dudes gonna be so awake like O_O until that clock hit 12:01
roll.gif

if I hear any rumble or thud, imma start wylin'

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif
don't act like 89% if ya'll commenting ain't gonna be a little nervous on that night before. Dudes gonna be so awake like O_O until that clock hit 12:01
roll.gif

Yeah, because the entire world operates on USA Eastern Standard Time... 
roll.gif

Dude, its already TOMORROW in Japan. 
roll.gif

I think this crap is hilarious because people always overlook this...why the hell would an all-mighty and all-knowing being even care about time-zones?...as badly drawn as some of them are... 

world_time2.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Dude, its already TOMORROW in Japan. 
roll.gif

I think this crap is hilarious because people always overlook this...why the hell would an all-mighty and all-knowing being even care about time-zones?...as badly drawn as some of them are... 

world_time2.gif

laugh.gif
 You took that waaay too literally.  Obviously I know we all don't revolve around the same time zone -__-.  Well, in that case (The Proper case), I'll be looking to the time zone off the eastern coast of Austrailia, when it hits 11:59 pm there.  I'll have my popcorn gif face ready and waiting.

Originally Posted by iYen

Another end of the world prediction?
j76qzo.jpg

sssshhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So after December 21st, 2012 comes and goes what'ts the next date these dumb !+%$* will believe is the end?

2012 bout to have NT in a whirlwind
thinking the earth getting blown up like a girlfriend

-MonStar

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't believe anything will happen regarding ppl misinterpreting the Mayans calendar stopping at that date but it'd be a perfect opportunity for a supervillain to send the world in to chaos
nerd.gif

bingo

and if it is true, what the hell are you going to do about it? just live ya damb life.......

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Just gonna sit on my porch terrace and not a damn will be given as the day will be just a regular day.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just gonna get drunk the night prior, play COD til i pass out and hope I wake up. If I do awake, keep it moving.

aint !$#% gon happen i bet a mil we wont die
pimp.gif
and if we do die PM me ill be sure to paypal everyone
belee dat plehboi

Spoiler [+]
avatars-000007736670-29rjei-crop.jpg

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Just gonna sit on my porch terrace and not a damn will be given as the day will be just a regular day.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom