December 25th SNKRS mystery drop. (ideas, possibilities, restock?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a lose lose situation for Nike. Either they drop something that's hyped and people strike out and get salty that Nike would drop something like that on Xmas or they drop something no one wanted and it's a let down. They just can't win lol

This is a lose lose situation for Nike. Either they drop something that's hyped and people strike out and get salty that Nike would drop something like that on Xmas or they drop something no one wanted and it's a let down. They just can't win lol
They don't lose if they drop something in quantity that everyone that is aware of and tries to cop and they eat then they don't 

mean.gif
 Oh well, at least they gave us enough hints so that we weren't too disappointed. 

Wishful thinking I really wanted it to be a retro or restock. Oh well [emoji]128532[/emoji]

im pissed....Kyrie 3!!??? man wtf.....if curry was Nike that would have been the shoe lmfao....we need to break out the *****s we got on ice and dont buy ***** from nike until they start respecting US...we got hundreds to spend and they do US like that smh....going to break out my motorboats today fk it.......MERRY CHRISTMAS 

im pissed....Kyrie 3!!??? man wtf.....if curry was Nike that would have been the shoe lmfao....we need to break out the *****s we got on ice and dont buy ***** from nike until they start respecting US...we got hundreds to spend and they do US like that smh....going to break out my motorboats today fk it.......MERRY CHRISTMAS 
:lol:
Should have know it would be a waste of time from the beginning.
Hundreds to spend? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom