23 on Dec 11th
pimp.gif
and im back home in the Bahamas

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

HBD, mine is tomorrow the big 24
as in december 1st or 2nd because mines tha 1st and im also turnin 24
my neices is on tha 2nd

im offically 24. cant wait 2 get back home 2morro and pick up my $4,200 check, always get a great b-day present from my tribe. i love bein native american

edit: replaced x-mas with b-day. dunno what i was thinkin and put whats in my other post below me
Where do I sign up at?
nerd.gif

Happy Birthday OP.

Dec 10 is my birthday. I think there are a couple of Dec. 10ths on here, including NT.

I'll be the Big 3 0 this year, wooooo hooooo. Sagittarius
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sagittarius Characteristics, All About Sagittarius Personality, Celebrity Sagittarius, Daily Sagittarius Horoscope and More
Sagittarius Characteristics and Profile

[Sagittarius] Provided by Tarot.com

The Sagittarius is really a centaur -- the lower half is horse, the upper half is a man. The man is holding a bow with an arrow aimed upwards toward the sky.This symbolizes the Sagittarius' drive to overcome basic animal instincts by aiming his thoughts into the divine realms of the heavens. In other words,Sagittarius is hunting for ideas and experiences that draw you into greater awareness. As such, Sagittarius tend to love adventure, travel and philosophy -- all ways ofextending beyond your immediate surroundings.

Sagittarius tend to aim their arrows of thought upward, being the incurable optimists of the zodiac. Sagittarius often look at the sunny side of life and thesilver lining to any dark cloud. Sagittarius are honest to a fault, for you can say what's on your mind before you realize that someone's feelingsmight be hurt. Since the Sagittarius is part horse, there is also a connection between Sagittarius and horses, be it a love of riding or an emphasis on themost powerful part of a horse: its legs and thighs. In fact, many of Sagittarius love outdoor hiking and long distance running.

The Sagittarius motto is "It is better to know how to learn than to know." You seek knowledge and wisdom, never tiring of the quest for what is yetto come. Others enjoy being with you when you are in your outgoing and joyfulmood, but you can become more sullen if you feel that your wings have been clipped. Even in a restrictive situation, however, you'll not lose hope--and itis this inspirational perspective that leads you to your greatest success.

Element: Fire
Fire signs are naturally warm. A fire gives light and heat, but it doesn't get depleted as others feed on its warmth. One candle can bring light to a roomand it won't burn any faster if ten people read from its light than if there was only one. Fire doesn't plan its next move; it isn't logical. Itsimply is in the moment and will burn what fuel is available without judgment or forethought. For this reason fire signs can successfully rely on theirintuition and survival instincts.

The fire of Sagittarius is warming, not hot -- but that's because it's far away. It's like a light in the distance that reminds us why we areheading in that direction or the stars that have been used for navigation. This is the fire of inspiration whose heat can motivate the mind to reach out intothe wilderness.

Ninth House: Travel
If the Third House is the House of Quick Trips, then the opposite Ninth House could be called the House of Long Distance Journeys. It's about foreigntravel, higher education -- for that's travel in the mind and the potential adventure that the future holds.

Key Planet: Jupiter
Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system and as such symbolizes an expansive action. He is the king of bigger, better and more. But, of course, toomuch of a good thing isn't necessarily good, and Jupiter can encourage us to overspend or overindulge. Jupiter acts like a magnifying lens and can make alittle opportunity look larger than life. As the key planet of Sagittarius, Jupiter encourages us to take those opportunities, to live life as an adventure andto believe in something greater than ourselves.

Sagittarius Greatest Strength: Your undying optimistic attitude

Sagittarius Possible Weakness: Glossing over problems or avoiding difficult situations

I don't believe in horoscopes, but that is me alright.

18 on december 13th.

me, jamie foxx, richard van ****, and taylor swift got things locked down.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

DECEMBURRRRR !!!!!!! STAND Up

My birthday just turned 19 Y.O. today DECEMBER 1ST
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Dude, same here! 19 on 12/01.

are you my long lost twin?

Back
Top Bottom