December birthdays FTW/FTL

December babies ftw!...unless you're bday is super close to Christmas...then I'm sorry you get the Christmas x Birthday gift all in one combo
laugh.gif

Anyways, turned 20 today...just feeling kinda old even though I'm not that old
ohwell.gif

Where my December people at?

December babies ftw!...unless you're bday is super close to Christmas...then I'm sorry you get the Christmas x Birthday gift all in one combo
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

MY birthday is on the 12/22....

Younger days, I had Birthday and Christmas gifts FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As I got older, I GOT nothing FTL
frown.gif

MY birthday is on the 12/22....

Younger days, I had Birthday and Christmas gifts FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As I got older, I GOT nothing FTL
frown.gif

Happy birthday, dude.

My birthday is on the 24th. I used to hate having my birthday around this time of year, but now I'm not really worried about gifts. I just wanna make sure I get everyone else what they want.

Happy birthday, dude.

My birthday is on the 24th. I used to hate having my birthday around this time of year, but now I'm not really worried about gifts. I just wanna make sure I get everyone else what they want.

Originally Posted by 35KD

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

THIS, today is my bday too.
glasses.gif

Got a car for my bday.
smokin.gif

I'm 18.
embarassed.gif

Happy birthday man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

THIS, today is my bday too.
glasses.gif

Got a car for my bday.
smokin.gif

I'm 18.
embarassed.gif

Happy birthday man.
pimp.gif

December 18th here. Worst month to have a birthday. Exactly pne week before christmas. Im sitting here now trying to plan my party and i gotta work around everyone's work/family/company party/travel/school schedules. Then people are always broke so your gifts look mad light. I might just say f it and do my own thing. That;s why i always hook myself up with alll the bomb gifts though
pimp.gif

December 18th here. Worst month to have a birthday. Exactly pne week before christmas. Im sitting here now trying to plan my party and i gotta work around everyone's work/family/company party/travel/school schedules. Then people are always broke so your gifts look mad light. I might just say f it and do my own thing. That;s why i always hook myself up with alll the bomb gifts though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom