****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

I love AF1 -- what is the NSB link ?
some dude posted a nikeskateboarding.org for sale link to those AF1's in the Team AF1 Thread andI copped them.

Pinoy732 - nice turbo pinks
DREDAY0789 - what a steal! nice pick up
spacej23 - thanks, I'd love a pair of those as well
FIREPOWER23 - nice OG 10's
mj234eva - Nice OG 1's & Sport Blue 6's
pimp.gif

^Nice AF1 ID's...I guess eventually like they'll look more like Courir's as the icy soles begin to discolor.
pimp.gif

It's been awhile since I've been here. Got rid of a TON of stuff to make room for new items... Needless to say, I'm baaaaaaaack!
eek.gif

Hyperstrike Mr. Cartoon Air Force 1's w/ the spiderweb toebox
CARTOON.jpg

Promo release Jordan V Motorsport in my own size....
MOTORSPORT.jpg

Group shot....
CARTOONMOTORSPORT.jpg

Thanks again to those that helped with the new acquisitions. I appreciate it!
pimp.gif

P.S. - To those that are wondering, yes, that is an OEM yellow stitch non-srs Integra Type-R steering wheel out of a JDM Integra Type Rx.

More to come.............

Originally Posted by spacej23

^
smokin.gif
Dope pick-up I<3AF1!

I still want all grey suede joints with the white swoosh from around the same time.
that makes 2 of us tyler..

my pickups so far for december. our gang tee from shoe gallery(miami), play cloths 80's(website), beanies from complete(austin tx), and iphone from mom andsister since my bb died when i was wit em.
pimp.gif

347356937.jpg

Very nice Jeremy. i guess when you offered those mr cartoosns to me you really didn't mean it eh?

innovativeONE - Very impressive pick up with the spider toe Cartoons. I've always wanted a pair of the spider toes but I believe there are less than 100made and I did not have the funds to shell out that much for those. So I had to settle for the ones without the webbing. How much did you get them for if youdon't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

loonyrobert - Nice pick-ups on those tee
pimp.gif
thanks
pimp.gif
. still debating on a polo and the crewneck. mightjust end up holding off till the spring line releases.

Back
Top Bottom