Originally Posted by tek9pnda

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by edunpeal
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They look so fake in this pix...[/color]
I was thinkin the same thing!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
Glad I have 2 pairs of 01s
Im with you guys.lol.Glad I got the OGs.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Rapido27

Very nice my dude.

And you got them 112 Uptowns singed too.

Extra butter...
Thanks man. I wear that signed pair too haha.

Originally Posted by 0704202134

^how is that fully flared video?

Video is dope of course and the bonus was pretty decent. They have all things Lakai in it including old tour footy that was on Crailtap, Battle Commanderstuff, Beware the Flare, 40 min of extra unused footy, bunch of commercials, 60 minute documentary that was decent but explained a lot and more. UnfortunatelyI don't have a blue-ray but my bro has one and I am going to watch it there. Only gripe is the price tag ($50) but I got a little hook up on it.

oh yeah & the blk friday AF1s. I think they are ugly as heck, but wanted them for the collection. I as suppose to stop, collecting, but I got so many positive words that I am going to keep going for a while!
this is one thing that i do not understand... i been getting shoes for ten years now and i wear everything i buy..with that i also only buy what ilike i dont buy the shoe just because its a limited.. thats foolery to me.. how you gonna spend money on something you dont like just because someone elsesaid" hey your collection is sweet man".. blah i usualy dont do stuff like this on nt cause its silly to argue on the net but u sir are a lame..

^wow nice pick up.

The Skavenger hat is a bike team so are all the stickers. Its a long story, Ive been riding bikes since i was 16 and it was a dope company that had all thebest street riders then they fell off and no one heard anything from them, now in 08 they finally came back and they started making tees stickers and hats.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

loonyrobert wrote:
nice vapors up there, specially for free!! im actually thinking of copping the berry or citrus talarias.. how do the fit compare to adidas predators if you know?
They're amazing cleats I love them i just need to get use to them they've been giving me blisters but I've only worn them 3times and sorry idk how they fit compared to predators.. But i'll find out soon enough..
happy.gif

Your going to love those Mercurials! Glad you found a pair!
Thanks bro they truely are amazing I might have to get the SL vapors too........

318280-311_nike_vapor_SL_carbonfiber_green_zm.jpg

speaking of cleats. I have a pair of Nike Vapor 3 (white, red) used size US 9.5. PM me if interested Buy my %#+ http://www.flickr.com/photos/22363505@N06/

Back
Top Bottom