****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

nice og 12's
pimp.gif

Actually new CDP taxi >> some worn shoes
brought from someone else for 100 dollars.....rip off...no hate though lol just my opinion

I got some red Max Schaff eras. Stupid shop messed up my order. I wanted the Mtn Editions. Now I got to send these *&%$* back. Im pissed.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Actually new CDP taxi >> some worn shoes
brought from someone else for 100 dollars.....rip off...no hate though lol just my opinion
khon's are DS...

even if they were NDS i would rather go with NDS OG's > new CDP... i dont know if you notice but the QUALITY SUCKS
sick.gif

he just explained they were DS so end of story... HOLLA

Those premiers are so damn ugly. While I understand the resell value completely, they're definitely the second worst XX3 in my opinion.

MY wife bought these as a birthday gift, I cant begin to say how much I wanted these I had a package when they were first released and me beingstupid and not listening to my wife took then to work and, long story short someone stole them
frown.gif
and ever since I have been on the hunt for a DS package in my sz and could notfind one, until recently on NT thanks to natrix916, these Nubuck's are whatretros or just in general what jordan "quality should be like" just one of my favs....p.s thanksbabe..

0cd258fec469102b56f4bcc089b98175a20e495.jpg

f9e258ced060a0cc5fc42f2630c8e99ddafd749.jpg

Back
Top Bottom