****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Those Eminem II a page back are dope.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

i picked up my driving permit today.
missed only three.

i'm
happy.gif
Congrats. I remember when I had my permit, damn near killed my self several times driving.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

that shirt wasnt considered a limited edition which would be excluded from the sale?? i wanted the t shirt version but it was limited and excluded...

it was limited, and it wouldnt give me the code online. I actually called, and one of the reps gave it to me. I dont think they knew it wasnt spose to go thro

Got This as a late Christmas present today!! wow im still speechless, as i was not expecting this one. For my nt'ers that play guitar, they know whats up.haha this one now sits well next to the gibson SG and Les Paul.
35515ce79a028293ed29b1891f288b65d37cdf8.jpg
5ae157e595088197b8d78943aafebad96f5d44e.jpg

Originally Posted by d0r1en0

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

that shirt wasnt considered a limited edition which would be excluded from the sale?? i wanted the t shirt version but it was limited and excluded...

it was limited, and it wouldnt give me the code online. I actually called, and one of the reps gave it to me. I dont think they knew it wasnt spose to go thro
oh niice! cool, maybe i should call then again calling them is such a pain... i had to call bc of payment processing issues (they sent me thewrong invoice) and mind you i called like 3 times in one day bc of issues, anyways each call was at least 45 minutes with 30-40 minutes just sitting there onhold until someone came on...so glad you got the discount buddy!

Fred, nice Kobes....how they fit?

Vince, keep me posted on your Carpe Diem hunt!

Beezy, you're a fool!

Brandon, how'd you end up with two Ray Rays? Heard you got your Chalks too....nice!

Not the best picture but this is definitely the best pickup I have ever came up on. Family friend selling packages for $60.00 each! I'm about to come backand buy some 21's and 2's. 100% legit.

Air Jordan 1's Package - $60.00
Air Jordan 8 Aqua - $40.00

2pt8dbp.jpg

zn2zo4.jpg

unreal deal braveheart, get all that you can and put up a f/s thread so we can get in on some of this
laugh.gif

Hmmm, it may just be the crappy pics, but those BMPs look really suspect to me
eyes.gif

Anyway nice pickups everyone!

Got these 2day! Obviously it would have been better if they were the slightly higher cut like the original Omni Zones, but personally I think they're avery good effort by Reebok!

Dee Brown Omni lites...
068264446207da84ca53b2281424818de655e50f.pjpg

59026614650eda64c763562e9e288df0366ee89a.pjpg

b85265c406058a50cf43bd2bf809bb69fb629925.pjpg

got these from kicksjunkee, thanks man!

and finally got myself a basic little camera:

p80-nikon.jpg

so maybe i'll finally start getting some semi decent pictures on this place, happy new years!! be safe!
pimp.gif

Nice lows Mike E. by any chance did u scoop those off of napsize? If so nice pickup at a nice price.
pimp.gif

the eminem 2's back there look nicer everytime. but still, i'd much rather have the shirt. the shirt is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom