****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Bl4z11 those are a womens 11, they popped up on ebay a few weeks back. Noone bid on them, so I got a steal for $60

Bl4z11 those are a womens 11, they popped up on ebay a few weeks back. Noone bid on them, so I got a steal for $60

nice supremes and blue foams...

I remember back in HS one of my guys from the team was telling me how
@ this one Holiday tournament Cory Maggette had like 10 pairs of those(og).

Back to the topic. Couple items from me, came yesterday.

For me niece.

New shoe smell. came in the brown box - b grade most likely.

New shoe smell

LStepCorrect81 - Those fitteds &Tour IV shirt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the comments on the Premes.... just really trying to sell a lot of the nonsense and focus on some dope kicks to run into the ground instead~

mj234eva...thoseXIV wouldn't happen to be a sz 9.5 from ebay
nerd.gif

Motorsports/Wizards for me
happy.gif

892368f911f0df5b495f29a71355974bd15411ed.jpg

I call this one DUKE vs [color= rgb(51, 153, 255)]CAROLINA

92b1661ad2422b1793c8cfc3e8da7139dbffd883.jpg

[/color]

PEEP THE SIG
wink.gif

nice tour 4s back there....and bulls shorts...still looking for both.

for me, finally tracked down the hundreds bttf tee...and grabbed some socks...all very cheap...
345855768.jpg

also if anyone has the black pitbull tee the hundreds did in a large or XL let me know...i have the yellow but also want the black...

peace.

thanks peeps...and Executive76, naw the xiv's are sz 10.5.....$104 shipped after 30% cashback.

Nice XX3s, still need me a pair of these as I own none.

Originally Posted by Dipsetbichcj

Women Spizike

Judging from "bich", I assume female (not a chauvinist), so you may like the pink. But i think that painting the pink accents and changing laces tolight blue, black, or white would seriously improve that shoe. I hate spizikes btw.

These came in today. OG Nike Air Force V DS with box, catalog card, and hangtag.

And then I laced them up and slipped them on...the second they touched the floor...

Oh, well. I'm satisfied. They're 19 years old. I expected to be able to wear them to one class before they fell apart. They were DS with the box andcatalog card and hangtag so it's all good in my book.

Back
Top Bottom