****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

grey zoom tres on the last page are pretty McFly...

Fixed.
smokin.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those grey perforated dunks posted above mids? I have no insight on dunk mids at all, but it looks like there is agap between the shoe and the lace holes are, kind of like on a dunk high. You know how people use to rock their dunks with the drooping "bunny ear"look? That part.

Either way, both pairs sure are fugly.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Yeah, you're wrong.
laugh.gif

They're lows.

I don't get what's so funny about my ignorance, but I guess that's how elitist you conceited "sneaker heads" can get.

At least I'm not the one with the fugly sneakers, and at least I don't try to be the definition of trendy, thinking all my pick ups will be the next"big thing".

But hey, I'll allow you to do whatever you please.

wink.gif

Opinions, people--opinions. Let's not get caught up in who's got "fugly" sneakers. Chill.

Anyways, got this for free and decided it was time to give it a shot. It's always nice being related to an IT guy.

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Fixed.
smokin.gif

Correct me if I'm [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wrong[/color], but aren't those grey perforated dunks posted above mids? I have no insight on dunk mids at all, but it looks like there is a gap between the shoe and the lace holes are, kind of like on a dunk high. You know how people use to rock their dunks with the drooping "bunny ear" look? That part.

Either way, both pairs sure are fugly.
Ok . . .

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by spacej23

Yeah, you're wrong.
laugh.gif

They're lows.

I don't get what's so funny about my ignorance, but I guess that's how elitist you conceited "sneaker heads" can get.

At least I'm not the one with the fugly sneakers, and at least I don't try to be the definition of trendy, thinking all my pick ups will be the next "big thing".

But hey, I'll allow you to do whatever you please.

wink.gif
eyes.gif

Via Wikipedia:

"Schizophrenia (pronounced /ˌskɪtsəˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsəˈfri

The spiteful comment was toward the unnecessary laughing smiley face that you decided to douchebaggingly include.

Please use your eyes to read before you reply to my comments or opinions.

eek.gif
at this kid quoting Wikipedia. I hope you don't do that on your term papers, spaceboy.

Damn......HustlinFlip just killed it. Pearl Foams are sick bro.....Caros are dope too.

Got my first pair of HDs today......LA represent.
1pv21s.jpg

LMAOOOOO
roll.gif
@ this silly dispute going on..

Tyler nice pick up
pimp.gif
quality on those looks top notch, and the greys
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
may have to buy my first new release in a while..

xxxplosive - dude..I'm not sure if you're being serious or just trolling.. just chill LOL it's not that serious, its the interwebz
smile.gif
.. orcontinue, I dont REALLY care
laugh.gif

hustlinflip - your carolina blue foam pro's put mine to shame lol, mine are so dirty n scratched up , a worthy gym shoe tho, i need to pick up anotherpair, i remember i found them a couple months after they released for 49.99
pimp.gif
they make a great summer shoe IMO

Those Mcfly Tre's a few pages back are lookin sick im glad they decided to keep the speckles on the midsole must have

I'm kinda likin' the Black/Red 1 High Straps, anywhere with a size 8/8.5???

Tommy, those Mcfly Tre's look dope........

Cris.

Chris, great TV..I got a Samsung too and I love it..Best t.v. for the money IMO..

Back
Top Bottom