****DECEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

349091848.jpg
349095464.jpg

Good stuff everyone on the pickups. The misses copped the Nelly's & the Gshock 4 me.

I just love all the new technology Nike basketball is coming out with. Too bad I can't say that about ALL the retro Jordan crap.
349094509.jpg

I am a little late, but I figured Christmas would be a good time for a first pick-up post...

Jordan CDP XI/XII (Yeah, everyone got them...but my pair didn't come easy so I was pumped to get them. Crappy iPhone pic directly above this
laugh.gif
)
Little Nikes and Nike Booties for my baby girl Brooklyn that will be born somewhere around May (the fam know the deal)
2 Polo Hoodies
Polo Plaid/Flannel Shirt
New Blazer/Shirts/Tie (Work Fitters)
Photo Albums from MyPublisher that Mom Dukes created with all the pre-wedding photos for me and the wife

^^ VERY NICE FRED HOW BOUT YOU INVITE ME TO A GAME I SEE THOSE SPURS SEASON TIX UNDER THE KOBE'S!!!LOL

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

AF187....I've read counltess reviews on the kit lens and all of them say that the kit lens isn't that great. After shooting with it a little, it seems okay but it's not super clear or nothing. I might be just not shooting with it right though and haven't really done any kind of serious shots. I even heard that the Canon kit lens on the XSi are better then then the D90 one. I only got the D90 kit cause I couldn't afford another lens on the side but if you have the means, I would probably get just the body and another lens. On a good note, the range is pretty good. It's pretty wide when close and it can zoom pretty far.

thanks , yeah i probably save some more money and then buy the body + a new lens. I dont know why but i think im a bit hyped about the HD movie thing.. eventho i wont use it that often..
nice blog by the way.

yet another. nike is making it very easy for me to pass on recent stuff and dig for the past gems.
a5915c4460c9c0baf22c368b42868603d1cb0fb.jpg

9a6258847a6b1c6fcd2b21c227826f04336ce37.jpg

bonus shot... nike making my life easy picking out what to wear for the day
05315f416ac9c2bbf88ae43ddf8ec097c6ed974.jpg

AF187- How do you like the D60 im thinking of getting one this week plus an extra lens..do you thinks it a good camera for a beginner?

My 1st Blu-ray. My gma gets the new DVDS every tuesday, so i have to either get sumthing we dont have, or just rent from blockbuster ..

Finally got my last hoody from the loop 50% OFF Sale ..

They wrapped this, and gave it to my little cousin on accident, so i got it today ..

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

yet another. nike is making it very easy for me to pass on recent stuff and dig for the past gems.

bonus shot... nike making my life easy picking out what to wear for the day

Ughh... that makes me sick. Whats with the recent influx of 12.5/13US 2000's and yet, I can't find a pair of DS 10.5US's...
tired.gif

In terms of quality, I doubt Nike will ever retro these using the same quality of materials ever again. Lol, you're set for a while...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom