December Wrestling Thread 2021 | Toni Storm Released

why would you love this? lol like at ALL. unless you hate the man 😂
Well I love that he's making a very smart financial decision (especially since he has a wife and kids)..He's putting the well being of his family first and that's to be commended..But I hate that he'll continue to be stuck in WWE where he'll be underused and underappreciated for the remainder of his time there..

the catering was too good at WWE. Owens saw the spread at AEW and reupped with Vince immediately.
didnt wwe do away with catering?

while aew got that organic vegan multiple choice menu?

maybe ko just loves being treated like dog **** lol

they will probably put the strap on him at day one then he'll be buried by roman and be sent back to oblivion.

Well I love that he's making a very smart financial decision (especially since he has a wife and kids)..He's putting the well being of his family first and that's to be commended..But I hate that he'll continue to be stuck in WWE where he'll be underused and underappreciated for the remainder of his time there..

i think him being close friends with cole and the bucks would mean similar money being offered by tony kahn.

guess wwe promised him big title runs in the future.

watch the titan debut on aew today 🤣

QHB9h6Zk0-05VSr9JYL5-AyiLOBa2VtfLVgwXgBtrvb75KaUb92dyi6G26Bt0oMg_jEYxIGtC8Kw7sQESzXjW-4hFULaG1RNuCJu9r_WVoXRd-rZcxetuS5k85xp_K918GpYGw

still dont know what they are doing with nxt. they are trying to make it look more nickelodeon but the majority of their viewers are over 60

i think him being close friends with cole and the bucks would mean similar money being offered by tony kahn.

guess wwe promised him big title runs in the future.
I don't think Tony is handing out big contracts unless it's to someone on a DBry/Punk level..Cause at the end of the day AEW isn't making anywhere near the money WWE is and they can't just throw huge paychecks around like Vince and the Realest of Khans can..

Can't wait to see the continuation of the Malachi/Pillman storyline.

Last week's segment was something else :lol:

Back
Top Bottom