December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

5534A8E8-8B92-4D1A-88BD-1AB99D39C291.jpeg

I dig this Hockey glass look with the crowd. How has it been? I’ve been watching for 3 minutes and have already seen 14 camera cuts.

I dig this Hockey glass look with the crowd. How has it been? I’ve been watching for 3 minutes and have already seen 14 camera cuts.

US Title match was good.

"Crowd" feels really forced though.

Shotzi, Kayden, and Indi were looking goodt tho.

Crowd improved it 10000% and it was evident in the first 2 minutes of the show haha. There were times when some of the reactions felt a little forced, but make no mistake, it was way, WAY better than it has been.

Figured I'll write about this now since I haven't yet. The stuff with Hana is sad and tough to think about. Not a lot of people can shrug off being the target of all that awful internet hate. When she first entered the show Terrace House, we got to see how inexperienced and immature she was at a lot of things. Especially her relationships with people. She was still well liked by a lot of the fans. The incident with her roommate Kai definitely didn't make her look good. She made it a goal to continue to humiliate and trash him in front of the other roommates. She became a bully herself and he left the house. The show is very popular internationally and fans will let you know when they don't like your behavior. She was young and made mistakes like everyone does. One of the purposes of being on the show is to grow as a person. The show is supposed to be fun and make you feel good watching it, at least it used to. Just a tragic situation all around.

Back
Top Bottom