December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Pointless bump taker. Keep that mean away from the edge of the ring.

But I recently went back and watch him vs. Tananhashi from 2018 G1. :smh: My goodness that was a "damn good match."

Im gonna start watching some new japan stuff since we haven’t had any since March? I’m not burnt out on it anymore.

We are talking about how a fat wrestler is unsafe?

I vividly remember Yokozuna accidentally destroying people because he was too heavy, unsafe, and couldn’t control his own weight. (Not eating, but controlling his body and it’s movement).

Not surprising at all. Wish someone would step up and talk about having weight divisions.

Safe Yoko
ComposedHastyBighorn-small.gif

sjQ7OPRdApmxPYuSozBv90Zkie5NCTyvGqa-OU1liFROn4XRepB_u94YRWG_4GudlKOmE2eMlPgfXTcVgATZrL4TyCNsczJvBROjtB3eu3rJb0s0TAPXL2ydcrTPFmJv5MAXMkocS5YVbImRhpMyxKFXtw

Oh God Help Me Please Yoko
tumblr_pa9153KdCd1u1urgoo1_400.gifv

yoko-powers.gif

Safe Yoko
ComposedHastyBighorn-small.gif

sjQ7OPRdApmxPYuSozBv90Zkie5NCTyvGqa-OU1liFROn4XRepB_u94YRWG_4GudlKOmE2eMlPgfXTcVgATZrL4TyCNsczJvBROjtB3eu3rJb0s0TAPXL2ydcrTPFmJv5MAXMkocS5YVbImRhpMyxKFXtw

Oh God Help Me Please Yoko
tumblr_pa9153KdCd1u1urgoo1_400.gifv

yoko-powers.gif

I remember a non jobber, wish I could remember who. Could be during the Owen era where he was really blowing up and he just obliterated some dudes face.

Like as a kid and an adult it was that woa... he might be legit messed up. If I remember who I’ll send it.

Man I tag u once a day b/c I genuinely want your & u haven't review once.

Also, that Bischoff post is day near 8hrs worth of content between 4 videos in one post. That's overwhelming.

Nobody said to listen to in one shot.

I don't think anyone on here does that.

Back
Top Bottom