December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

gcmtujcsg7451.gif

NTWT fambs can someone hit me on the PM with some good sites to watch live sports.
Some of y’all have blessed me with sites for watching live wrestling before. Quality stuff.

Watching this doc 350 Days on the Primal Amazonians..It’s free with commercials if y’all got Prime..Pretty good so far..

@dcallamericanull watch the Pill Mans video when I’m done and give generals thoughts..

$20 to anyone that buys the jacket and wears it in a non-Loser environment. (Wrestling, Comics Con, E3, etc)

If you know how to rock it and carry yourself well, you can make anything look good in a fit.

You over there calling someone a loser over they Sasha Banks THE GREATEST WOMENS WRESTLER TO EXIST(except for Io Shirai, but it's Japan, no one cares, doesnt count) jacket, standing in the corner, hating... while I'm with the bad chick at the bar and she's like, "Dang, that jacket nice, who's that girl on it?"

I wore a WWE Championship on a brunch date and in the Uber, the girl was like "You're a loser."

Yeah, whole day at brunch random chicks coming up to the table wanting to take pictures with it. I was the center attention of the whole spot the whole day.

Girl I came with was mad and felt super disrespected. She got flexed on by THE CHAMP.

It was custom plates too, had that nice curve on the main plate.

If you know how to rock it and carry yourself well, you can make anything look good in a fit.

You over there calling someone a loser over they Sasha Banks THE GREATEST WOMENS WRESTLER TO EXIST(except for Io Shirai, but it's Japan, no one cares, doesnt count) jacket, standing in the corner, hating... while I'm with the bad chick at the bar and she's like, "Dang, that jacket nice, who's that girl on it?"

I wore a WWE Championship on a brunch date and in the Uber, the girl was like "You're a loser."

Yeah, whole day at brunch random chicks coming up to the table wanting to take pictures with it. I was the center attention of the whole spot the whole day.

Girl I came with was mad and felt super disrespected. She got flexed on by THE CHAMP.

It was custom plates too, had that nice curve on the main plate.

I have nothing but respect for you Mr. Hijo del Promo.

You are a great champion

Daniel Bryan’s promos were too good around this time

If Bryan was feuding with any one other than Kofi, I would've loved this gimmick to continue.

I'm genuinely convinced that wrestlers work like this due to them growing up watching highlight videos w/ the ****ty metal music playing on youtube b/c the full matches weren't available.

That plus a lot of current guys probably became wrestling fans after WCW and ECW died, so a good portion of them grew up seeing flippy **** in the X-Division :lol: :lol: that's why multiple Canadian Destroyer variations often don't end matches now.

I have nothing but respect for you Mr. Hijo del Promo.

You are a great champion

My heart smelts.

But in seriousness 98% of people cant pull off wrestling stuff in public.

You just gotta own it I guess and fool everyone into thinking that youre cool the second you walk in the room before they could realize what a lame you actually are lol. Like if I rock the Championship on a date, Ill walk into the restaurant like Im doing my entrance, followed by the chick usually her eyes rolled in disgust. Though this one girl I went out with was a wrestling fan herself and she was in character too. Then Ill walk to my table spot, place the title on the table and start my brunch.

Everyone in the room will have witnessed "some random dude in a suit just walked in with a big gaudy championship belt and is parading it around, followed by some hot chick..." and be like, "thats what up" and everyone keeps it movin, that is how you integrate wrestling into real life.

Back
Top Bottom