December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Djokovic can be the muscle in Retaliation. Feel like he will look stronger in a stable than by himself. Something was missing with his character as a singles guy.

I hope they pick a chick that can actually wrestle and be a decent representative of the faction.

Then a tag team of some sort?

Djokovic can be the muscle in Retaliation. Feel like he will look stronger in a stable than by himself. Something was missing with his character as a singles guy.

I hope they pick a chick that can actually wrestle and be a decent representative of the faction.

Then a tag team of some sort?

Yea, a tag team is needed. Trying to think which team, though.

B Sox B Sox ihust1e ihust1e

COnsidering their history, do yall trust WWE in NOT making this new (invasion) group look strong after a few weeks?

Collectively and Individually?

How many major invasion angles have been botched by WWE? NExus, WCW, who else Peep Game Peep Game ?

The Shield worked out fine.

Him being a partial "Flippy Dude" takes away from his Monster appeal.

Plus he doesn't look that menacing. He is tall, sure but he doesn't have the physical profile that screams dominance.

Him being a partial "Flippy Dude" takes away from his Monster appeal.

Plus he doesn't look that menacing. He is tall, sure but he doesn't have the physical profile that screams dominance.
I agree about the flippy part, but I wouldn't call him a "monster" anyways. Still going to be bigger than most dudes. He doesn't need to be Brawn.

COnsidering their history, do yall trust WWE in NOT making this new (invasion) group look strong after a few weeks?

How many major invasion angles have been botched by WWE? NExus, WCW, who else Peep Game Peep Game ?

I mean they have no crowd and everything prerecorded. It’s gonna look however successful they want it to look.

if things were back to normal, I think collectively they could be fine. Individual you never know

I wasn't watching yet for Nextus and don't remember the whole WCW Invasion angle all that well other than some of the doc stuff they've put out recently that had them looking like jobbers.

Shield was :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Grand Metal Leak getting a pinfall in 2020???????????

I have no reason to trust them unless I actually see it. I can’t remember too many invasion type angles that weren’t just a pop for the night with nothing sustained. Nexus was a complete failure cause after how awesome the initial invasion was, they had them cut promos in the ring apologizing inside of two weeks (it may have been the next Raw). Them looking like total losers at Summerslam 2010 was icing on the cake. Don’t even need to go into more detail about the 01 invasion, it’s been talked about too much. I don’t know if you can consider Gallows/Anderson as an invasion, but if so, failure

A457D037-1404-46F9-AC7D-861288284019.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom