December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Retribution jobbed to Hurt Business and then got single-handedly dismantled by Psycho Clown

tenor.gif

This also relates to the post you made burying Lex Loser

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing although I stumbled on that video years ago. I heard Brody chose to make Lex Luger look like a fool in that match by no-selling and hitting him hard for real. I believe Brody was trying to teach Luger a lesson because he felt Luger came in the game all big headed. That match transpired in the early stages of Luger's career.

Technically he worked in the WWWF from 1976-1977.

Here is a random match against some jobber...

And here against Legendary Champion Bruno Sammartino

Thanks for clarifying. Since Brody worked in 1970s WWWF, then it's not technically, it's absolutely legitimately. He just worked for them when they weren't immensely popular yet and had a different name, and in the decade before they went mainstream and commercialized.

I wonder if that Kevin Sullivan in that video is the same a%$ clown who was The Taskmaster who was the idiotic leader of the asinine Dungeon Of Doom in corny '90s WCW. He's short like him and has the same somewhat overweight build. I remember Sullivan's finishing move was corny looking with that double stomp.

Back
Top Bottom