December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Backyard dude who broke his legs might be looking at a double amputation :frown:

He didn't have health insurance.

He has a son and is involved with "...a recent custody battle..."
And his doctor's might not be the best either.

He didn't have health insurance.

He has a son and is involved with "...a recent custody battle..."
And his doctor's might not be the best either.

I can't believe how irresponsible dude is..He's got a kid and has no insurance for either his son and himself..Yet he decides to go do a backyard wrestling show?!?!..What a dumbass..

I did see that one of the Bucks of Youth donated 500 bucks..

I can't believe how irresponsible dude is..He's got a kid and has no insurance for either his son and himself..Yet he decides to go do a backyard wrestling show?!?!..What a dumbass..

I did see that one of the Bucks of Youth donated 500 bucks..
Maybe the goat, Chris Jericho can help out too instead of donating to Trump every other day

Maybe the goat, Chris Jericho can help out too instead of donating to Trump every other day

I'm sure that $500 is what the Bucks make of PWT merch in a single day..You'd think they'd throw the poor moron some bigger stacks than that..

Hello people on NTWT

giphy.gif

Funny I never knew Luger was WCW champ before he was on WWF. Watching this best of Halloween Havoc is blowing my mind watching him vs Ron Simmons

Long story short, the old Harlem Heat song popped into my head and I always wondered why the song started with "Ice, ice, ice, cold, cold, cold" if their gimmick is supposed to be about Heat in Harlem. Did GI Bro or Slapjack Steve ever explain that on a podcast or something?

Back
Top Bottom