December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

So even when AEW (Kenny) was in another universe (TNA) they found a way to mention WWE. (Ambrose)

Winning teams think about championships
Lottery teams think about winning teams

So even when AEW (Kenny) was in another universe (TNA) they found a way to mention WWE. (Ambrose)

Actually lottery teams think about tanking, so they intentionally lose. Focus on the draft so they can get good players, maybe compete for the playoffs in a couple years with the right pieces. They’ll reach the 1st or 2nd round, but won’t have that IT factor to get to the finals. They’ll have a more complete team and reach the conference finals, but the other team just plays better. It happens. In the offseason, another team, probably small market, has a disgruntled superstar. The team will wonder if they should trade their young core for the superstar. Is it worth the risk of a 1 year rental? But maybe if the superstar is happy with the team, he signs a long term extension. They roll the dice and go through with a trade. Now they’re a championship team. They reach the Finals. That lottery team that was just thinking about tanking, is now a winning team thinking about championships. And that is how it all comes full circle. Thank you for reading my Ted Talk.

Actually lottery teams think about tanking, so they intentionally lose. Focus on the draft so they can get good players, maybe compete for the playoffs in a couple years with the right pieces. They’ll reach the 1st or 2nd round, but won’t have that IT factor to get to the finals. They’ll have a more complete team and reach the conference finals, but the other team just plays better. It happens. In the offseason, another team, probably small market, has a disgruntled superstar. The team will wonder if they should trade their young core for the superstar. Is it worth the risk of a 1 year rental? But maybe if the superstar is happy with the team, he signs a long term extension. They roll the dice and go through with a trade. Now they’re a championship team. They reach the Finals. That lottery team that was just thinking about tanking, is now a winning team thinking about championships. And that is how it all comes full circle. Thank you for reading my Ted Talk.

The Warriors Are Beautiful, Chaotic, and Terrible for the Future of Basketball - The Ringer

I just know that wrestling fans watch wrestling whether it be A&W or any other promotion. I’m interested in knowing what segment of people you were referring to. Do you classify wrestling fans into different segments?
I can't tell if you're being serious or just the lowest of shirais.

imo it looks like it was just one big troll job by omega. I doubt he really tries to collect the impact title.

aew should have spread out the surprises. they got sting speaks, shaq speaks, and omegas surprise tomorrow. spread it out for ratings.

nah not true in wrestling. wcw was taking shots at wwe weekly when they were on top of the monday night wars.

wwe had dx waging war on wcw weekly which eventually helped turn the tide in favor back to wwe even though that was some of the corniest **** in the history of wrestling. midas whale have had sloppy blackheart sized tanks out infront of turner studios.

lets not forget the nacho man and huckster either.

in wrestling promotions always talk **** about other promotions.

nah not true in wrestling. wcw was taking shots at wwe weekly when they were on top of the monday night wars.

wwe had dx waging war on wcw weekly which eventually helped turn the tide in favor back to wwe even though that was some of the corniest **** in the history of wrestling. midas whale have had sloppy blackheart sized tanks out infront of turner studios.

lets not forget the nacho man and huckster either.

in wrestling promotions always talk **** about other promotions.

WCW was the loser.

Has WWE acknowledged anyone else since WCW?

WCW went out of business for many reasons, but it wasn't because they took a few shots at the WWF.

tna has survived almost 20 years

aew will be fine

No it won't..TNA is the AIDS of pro wrestling..It'll never be completely gone even if it isn't in the public eye..AEW is the COVID of pro wrestling..Started kinda slow, picked up huge momentum, and will be an afterthought sooner than later..

VICE is expanding their "Dark" series to football and 90's..

Back
Top Bottom