December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Don't matter. She dumb fine. Plus, her comedic timing is A1.
Miss the iconics. Straight up had their own lane.

We really were deprived of seeing what Billie was doing on the outside of the ring when she wasn't wrestling or directly involved in a match. Some of the stuff I witnessed her doing off camera when I was at shows was hilarious. She's so good with that stuff, and better than I think most people realize.

We really were deprived of seeing what Billie was doing on the outside of the ring when she wasn't wrestling or directly involved in a match. Some of the stuff I witnessed her doing off camera when I was at shows was hilarious. She's so good with that stuff, and better than I think most people realize.

Sounds like perfect qualities for a manager, but we know how that story goes

I guess it wasnt just a one off for omega on impact. they better do something more than just an interview on a bus this time.

I'm a heel I gotta turn it personal..........
35Coq.gif

Thanks for carrying the bottom card and pre-show heels.

Leaves the Main Event for those with in-post talent, like me.

An individual who is good at heeling and posting content that actually is entertaining.

"The throw anything at the wall and hope it sticks," act, is perfect for low entry level heels like yourself.

Someday, you may actually be on my level.

Prolly not though. You have no wit ability.

Glad somebody said it. Yall damn sure wanted to see (some probably still do) that match but I just never saw "it" outside of it being a match between two big "characters."

Thanks for carrying the bottom card and pre-show heels.

Leaves the Main Event for those with in-post talent, like me.

An individual who is good at heeling and posting content that actually is entertaining.

"The throw anything at the wall and hope it sticks," act, is perfect for low entry level heels like yourself.

Someday, you may actually be on my level.

Prolly not though. You have no wit ability.
Wrestling fake and your a basement dweeb with a neck beard. So EAD BA

Back
Top Bottom