December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I also switched to the Japanese stream..I hate to have to do that cause NJPW's English commentators are the best in the business right now..Kevin Kelly really shines and I also enjoy Chris Charlton..

I also switched to the Japanese stream..I hate to have to do that cause NJPW's English commentators are the best in the business right now..Kevin Kelly really shines and I also enjoy Chris Charlton..

Kevin, Chris, Rocky and Gino all work really well together for a foursome and any of them combined are damn good.

Don't know why they took the belt off KENTA..Unless they're going to have him go for a more important title..

Liger crashed the site. Japanese stream works perfectly right now. English stream choppy as hell.

I got on. Only mess with Japanese commentary. Don't need Kevin Kelly in my life :lol:

This third place match is dumb btw. Ibushi needs a night off man

I got on. Only mess with Japanese commentary. Don't need Kevin Kelly in my life :lol:

This third place match is dumb btw. Ibushi needs a night off man

Yeah I hate this too. Don’t really need either of these two taking back to back losses

imo, ibushi needs a serious title reign to be considered top tier. Especially after the title match he had with okada last night. If they didn't pull the trigger last night, they have to tonight, right??? :nerd:

imo, ibushi needs a serious title reign to be considered top tier. Especially after the title match he had with okada last night. If they didn't pull the trigger last night, they have to tonight, right??? :nerd:

I wouldn't count on it. Ibushi is turning 38 in a few months. This is his role. Gedo will continue to use him in the Intercontinental Title upper-midcard/occasional main eventer scene as long as he is willing to break his neck for the company.

He MAY get a transitional IWGP reign in the near future though.

Back
Top Bottom