December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

jZBp6R.gif

Yeah apparently it's not guaranteed that Io is gonna stick around because she doesn't get to see him at all, so WWE is trying to keep her happy.

Damn that would be a big loss for them. EVIL needs a bigger run man he’s great.

With Asuka and Kairi's contracts coming up and Stardom now being owned by NJPW, both ladies are about to get paid either way they go. I expect the same to come for Io very soon as well.

With Asuka and Kairi's contracts coming up and Stardom now being owned by NJPW, both ladies are about to get paid either way they go. I expect the same to come for Io very soon as well.

iirc, Io is currently making not even close to what she was making in Stardom. Hence why I could see her getting called up.

Yup, think Killer Kross ends up in NXT this year at some point for that very reason since Scarlett is there.

At least they both work in the same country :lol:

I agree tho he will be NXT bound this year.

You are my enemy today BTW :nerd:

Nervous as hell about this game. Russ usually lights us up :lol:

Last game between them was SLOPPY. I have already prepared myself for a nail biter bc Seattle doesn't know how to have a game where they can blow anyone out or win comfortably :lol:

Last game between them was SLOPPY. I have already prepared myself for a nail biter bc Seattle doesn't know how to have a game where they can blow anyone out or win comfortably :lol:

May the best team win Brother Julio

Yeah apparently it's not guaranteed that Io is gonna stick around because she doesn't get to see him at all, so WWE is trying to keep her happy.

I don't know that WWE can.

The typical WWE shenanigans aside, your significant other working on another brand or with another company is one thing, but EVIL is half way around the world.

No wonder she said she's lonely and usually eats lunch by herself.

I don't know that WWE can.

The typical WWE shenanigans aside, your significant other working on another brand or with another company is one thing, but EVIL is half way around the world.

No wonder she said she's lonely and usually eats lunch by herself.

Damn that makes me sad

Go home Io!

Feels surreal, but I'm not surprised that New Japanese would allow the belt to be in the Tokyo Dome. At the end of the day, NJ respects the hell out of the sport and knows an alliance with AEW will make waves around the world.

Feels surreal, but I'm not surprised that New Japanese would allow the belt to be in the Tokyo Dome. At the end of the day, NJ respects the hell out of the sport and knows an alliance with AEW will make waves around the world.

There was a report that it was Jericho and Rocky Romero who were able to talk them into it.

Back
Top Bottom