December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

That shoulder driver to the ring post was :pimp:

But that is a move that should have happened later in the match or towards the end because she should not be able to do anything with that arm yet she is hitting her with a forearm after :stoneface:

CA on lockdown but was able to secure DJ’s tequila.
AB23CBDE-8C20-40E5-A6B0-368764D3CC8F.jpeg

Excellent match...Iroha really looked like a beast here...awesome offense and limb work

Mayu has really progressed in the last couple of years...her facials and selling are much better and she has great underdog fires

Also a big fan of the way she is able to find those little openings (ducks 3 kicks and then goes in for the German when Iroha turns her back to attempt the 4th)

Nice touch with Nagayo filming her girl from the audience :lol:

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee are you aware of who Chigusa Nagayo is?

Finished the match.

Solid match. Not much selling which was disappointing seeing how Iwatani basically had her shoulder slammed to a ring post and bent back a few times.

Iroma had to acknowledge the crowd after every move it seemed.

Excellent match...Iroha really looked like a beast here...awesome offense and limb work

Mayu has really progressed in the last couple of years...her facials and selling are much better and she has great underdog fires

Also a big fan of the way she is able to find those little openings (ducks 3 kicks and then goes in for the German when Iroha turns her back to attempt the 4th)

Nice touch with Nagayo filming her girl from the audience :lol:

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee are you aware of who Chigusa Nagayo is?

No, I do not. I'm assuming former Japanese star turned trainer.

Finished the match.

Solid match. Not much selling which was disappointing seeing how Iwatani basically had her shoulder slammed to a ring post and bent back a few times.

Iroma had to acknowledge the crowd after every move it seemed.

That's because she was the outsider...had something to prove to the Stardom audience

And please show respect to the fighting spirits

I picked up where I left off on my WMs, in the middle of WM 22 Chicago. Wish I was still watching at this time. Just finished Thickie james and trish gotta say they put on a decent match. They cut her licking her fingers yet they stilled showed her fingering trish so that was pointless lol the crowd seemed to be into the match and going for james.

im 2/3rds into the DarkSide of the Ring and wanted to write my thoughts before i forgot

The NJPW footage was stunning. As an ignorant American, my brain always had CB, and EG and CJ as starting in WCW. So i was really taken aback by those clips.

Black TIger :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Also maybe im bugging but i super vaguely remember a woman being called "Woman" in WCW and I could never comprehend why she didnt have a real name hahah. I was a dumbass kid lmao

Chavo recounting what happened :frown:

ANd WOW i 10000000000% remember when they had some of the wrestlers share their words about Eddie on that following RAW.

And 10000000% remember was Chris Benoit said and him being unconsolable. And i remember being so sick about it after seeing it :frown:

I picked up where I left off on my WMs, in the middle of WM 22 Chicago. Wish I was still watching at this time. Just finished Thickie james and trish gotta say they put on a decent match. They cut her licking her fingers yet they stilled showed her fingering trish so that was pointless lol the crowd seemed to be into the match and going for james.

The crowd was live as hell for that match. And the editing of the botch out is terrible, but the botch was really bad itself anyway.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican there was a Papi Chulo match you tagged me in a few weeks ago, can you relink it to me? I had started it and was actually really enjoying it but didn't get to finish it. I forgot who it was up against

Back
Top Bottom