December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

hall of famer right there. Dunno if I like that or her suicide dive where she actually tries to kill herself.

The Bellacide Dive is 2nd to none

Animated GIF

Sounds like Dana Brooke and Rey Mysterio are sick and have been pulled from Mania.

Yikes. If it’s Rona related,There’s no telling how many other people will probably start showing symptoms. If they still plan on having Wrestlemania go on, there will be a whole bunch of substitutions like in either 2006 or 2007 when a lot of people got popped for wellness tests

Yikes. If it’s Rona related,There’s no telling how many other people will probably start showing symptoms. If they still plan on having Wrestlemania go on, there will be a whole bunch of substitutions like in either 2006 or 2007 when a lot of people got popped for wellness tests

They really need to stop wrestling for a bit. Perfect time to go into an off season but i know they got obligations for TV so that’ll never happen.

WOndering what it would take for B Sox B Sox and Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee to admit moving on with WrestleMania is not THE move. :lol:
They should've taped everything last week and given everybody a break.

I just don't know how you can build up all of these storylines only to go on hiatus for 4+ months and expect people to still care. A lot of times in here, folks refuse to look at things from a business perspective. Things aren't always so BLACK and WHITE.

Back
Top Bottom