December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Matt Harvey SHOULD be proud of this. Definitely pioneered.

IT is also cool to see dudes that people actually care about do these "cinematic matches" and do IT better.

WWE 2KMania for da PC started off slow but really picked up with the Ladder Match, culminating with that cinematic masterpiece that was AJ vs. Triple T.

91A0AF55-89B1-484A-AC50-FDBBF066E009.jpeg

With the exception of the Bliss/Sane and Lynch/Bazler finishes, I don't have any complaints about Night 1. The Boneyard Match is getting universal acclaim. I have very high hopes for the Firefly Funhouse match.

All things considered, i overall enjoyed day 1

Daniel bridan lost. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Greebberg got embarrassed :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: . Wanted to see a failed Jackhammer though

WWE did the matt hardy stuff pretty well although i was rooting for Piru Styles.

Gif/screen caps were made :nthat: :nthat:

s/o to the chat Bad Moon Rison Bad Moon Rison Meangene45 Meangene45 dat dude chris dat dude chris RIP JOSH D Fly D Fly for making the show x8976 more enjoyable.

See yall tomorrow
Asked Meangene45 Meangene45 for the invite but he curved me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom