December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

And John, before i start giving you some match recommendations, when did you start watching? what eras are you familiar with?

DC already grilled me on this. Started early to mid 90’s WWF, late 90s ECW,WCW and stopped around Ruthless aggression Era. Got back into it a few years ago.

He got beat up by 9 thugs one of them was probably ninjahood ninjahood vying for Da Pelle Pelle

Last edited:
That’s the look he’ll be in when come induces after Jordynne is done with him
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Nope. That’s why the Big Dawg isn’t on the card. You look like a dork winning the title with no fireworks no crowd reactions and at WM of all places.

That's why he pulled out at the PC at the last minute...he saw how miserable it was with no crowd

Very #HighIQ

it’s also why Daniel Bryan made a last second audible during his match to lose so he can win the IC title in front of a live crowd instead.

he’s capable of doing these things dueto his considerable backstage pull 🤗

Why are you doing this :smh:

it’s also why Daniel Bryan made a last second audible during his match to lose so he can win the IC title in front of a live crowd instead.

he’s capable of doing these things dueto his considerable backstage pull 🤗
SummerSlam is going to be the show of shows this year.

Absolutely..It's where I saw Sean Waltman for the first time..He was the Lightning Kid back then..

I remember when Harlem Heat were known as the Ebony Experience.

If I remember correctly, it was on ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom