December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Oh they're definitely future hall of famers. Ziggler, Kofi, & Nikki Bella definitely do deserve to be inducted 10-15yrs from now. Nikki being inducted this year is just waaaaaay too soon, and Brie being inducted at all is just a joke.

But that automatic legend stuff just b/c you've been around a long time is a joke, they pull that same stuff in hip hop all the time.
Why are you disrespecting Brie Mode?

Wow so the straps are really Velcro now?
shawn-michaels-sadgif.gif

that is unbelievably lazy and low rent

I've got a question that's driving me crazy... Does anyone else remember WWE selling album inspired shirts in the past couple years?... Finn's was Illmatic based, but I can't remember anyone else's, but they were popular classic albums... I'm pretty sure Alexa had one... Am I smoking crack?

You are not. I believe it was a Foot Locker X Mache collab. There was a New Day/TLC, Bliss/Korn, Sasha/Kendrick, and a couple others that are slipping my mind at the moment.

If UT decides to keep wrestling well into his 70s. I think they should do the pre taping like the boneyard gimmick. That way they can do a shoot that is 8 hours long. Reshoot the botched etc etc. I’m sure most want the guy to be a family man but figure this might be an alternative. Just a thought.

If UT decides to keep wrestling well into his 70s. I think they should do the pre taping like the boneyard gimmick. That way they can do a shoot that is 8 hours long. Reshoot the botched etc etc. I’m sure most want the guy to be a family man but figure this might be an alternative. Just a thought.

I've seen a couple people say it already, but I'm all for them doing this so we can finally get Taker/Sting.

sorry, I’m sure many thought that too. Couldn’t read every single page on thread. But yes! Taker/sting would be awesome.

Oh, my bad haha. Didn't mean that as a shot, I just didn't want to seem like I was throwing out some groundbreaking idea. It was more to say I was agreeing with you and the others that mentioned Sting.

Back
Top Bottom