December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

This dude profited off memorial shows he held in Brody's name years after the murder...
one of those shows was in Bayamón, PR - at the same arena where Brody was murdered.

Last edited:
just-do-it-hed-2013_bd4hzj.jpg

Hulkkk should be nominated for JOTM for saying we don't need vaccines for COVID,
just some prayers will help...
Why ppl so against prayers and vitamins these days?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican for some reason I thought Ultimo Dragon and Ultimate Dragon were two different people and they one was a knockoff.

Nice match versus Malenko. Clash of styles and all the belts made it interesting. The bias crowd :lol:
That jumping Pile driver was a beauty.
Love his shoulder attire, green misted mouth and entrance music. Sony Onoo as his manager was a nice touch.
I enjoyed the match vs Mysterio more since it was faster paced. Loved the spinning crucifix drop.
I gotta check out the J-Crown that got him all those titles

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican for some reason I thought Ultimo Dragon and Ultimate Dragon were two different people and they one was a knockoff.

Nice match versus Malenko. Clash of styles and all the belts made it interesting. The bias crowd :lol:
That jumping Pile driver was a beauty.
Love his shoulder attire, green misted mouth and entrance music. Sony Onoo as his manager was a nice touch.
I enjoyed the match vs Mysterio more since it was faster paced. Loved the spinning crucifix drop.
I gotta check out the J-Crown that got him all those titles

Sorry for the long reply but 90s NJPW Jr is probably my favorite segment in Pro Wrestling's TImeline.

1. I personally feel like Ultimo/Malenko is the 2nd best Cruiserweight match in WCW History. (Eddy/Rey HH: 97)

2. :lol: @ WCW's #LowIQ caused the confusion for you when it came to his name.

3. The J-Crown was a tournament (Liger's idea), that featured 8 Jr. Heavyweight Champs from around the world. Each match was a title match, so that means the winners would progressively accumulate titles.

The card BEFORE the announcement of the J-Crown, The Skydiving J, was a one night card that essentially had all of these champions make a promise to eachother that they would enter in the J-Crown. : Sky Diving J: https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=41889&page=2

4. IF, you ARE interested, I would watch the J-Crown tournament in it's entirety but if not, there are key matches in the J-Crown lineage.

Replace the x's with t's in the HTTP portion

J-Crown Intro VTR: hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZFhpGRago

Liger vs. Ultimo: hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLqn5GySbF4

*** Ohtnai vs. Ultimo*** (Best match of tournament) : hxxps://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s0puq

Sasuke vs. Ultimo (Tournament Final) : hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M_noF_meLo

Sasuke vs. Ultimo (Rematch) : hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbA9eia3zl4

Liger vs. Ultimo (97 Dome Show) : hxxps://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7rx59w

No pressure, but this is just the lineage.

Let me know what you think.

I come in peace.

Back
Top Bottom