December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

NXT was meh. Gargano/Ciampa was basically a worse version of Edge/Orton. Both too long.

Watching A&W now. I love Jericho, but goddamn this commentary is A LOT.

4k78inoj0ur41.jpg

I remember when me, my mom and sister went to Mall of America to see Rock and a woman already in line was nice enough to help my mom get the book signed and just lost it. It was crazy that day.

In regards of Chad Gable I just want to see him with the US title and do open challenge every Monday night. Same goes for Cesaro with the IC title. I hate that damn Shorty G name.

Revival were always really good hands in the ring and played a role in making other teams look good. Useful to have around, but I never really thought of them as a legit championship team. There were always better, more important teams than them in both NXT and main roster.

Thought them with Orton looked really legit. Kind of forgot how that group even ended.

Both NXT and A&W were underwhelming this week. Jericho's commentary, while funny at times, was WAY too much. Sounded like he had done an 8ball before the show while crushing espresso during.

Back
Top Bottom