December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I just wonder what the "major" release is going to be. Not that I want anyone to lose their jobs (well besides racists like Aaliyah & Zesty Lars) , but there's usually at least one among these waves.

I just wonder what the "major" release is going to be. Not that I want anyone to lose their jobs (well besides racists like Aaliyah & Zesty Lars) , but there's usually at least one among these waves.
Examples? I legit don't remember.

I have a feeling WWE will be calling some of these guys back in a few months . They just dont want to pay them for the next 3-5 months

Feel the same. The amount of money being lost is unbelievable though. Cause despite those Saudi deals, it’s nit like they’ve been 100% paid from them.

if there is a video game they might only have 30 wrestlers .... tuff times .... I think half I the wrestlers will be bought back once they start touring

93841202_1098160793895227_2093634391719804928_n.jpg

Wat

with the slim roster they should have a better product coming out. writing should be better too. aew and tna bout to sign them for the low.

Damn Kairi. Who’s gonna take the straps off Lexi and Thikki now? Or are we gonna have them hold the belts for a whole year?
Yea but that smoke might take a long while hence why I said they need to stay motivated and of course would hope for the best for anyone losing work. Honestly though it’s not like wwe is getting Rid of top shelf talent aside from sane but I think she was leaving anyway
Machine gun Anderson, Luke Gallows aren’t top shelf talent? WWE wasn’t using them right anyways. Looking forward to seeing them in another portion in the future

They'll definitely be re-hiring a lot of these guys/girls and/or other indie talents once touring is able to begin again. When that may be just seems like a complete unknown at this point. They would just be paying a ton of people to literally do nothing for the foreseeable future. Sucks. Really shi**y situation.

Back
Top Bottom