December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

457je5e3pvu41.jpg

Ok this segment that’s basically a HHH roast session was great :rofl: the montage of his WrestleMania losses and what sounds like a pilled up Vince frying him to hell :rofl: :rofl:

I was initially groaning watching because I thought they were planting seeds for another Triple H/HBK feud. :sick:

Then I realized it a PG Comedy Central roast and was able to relax. Make sense doing something as light hearted as this in these trying times.

That Mania losses montage though. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never realized how many times Triple H got washed on the grandest stage of them all.

Booker T being one of the main exceptions. |l

It's good to see Trips mellow out and not take himself seriously now that he's in a primary behind the scenes role.

This segment would've never happen when Triple H was in his prime and at the peak of his burying powers.

I was initially groaning watching because I thought they were planting seeds for another Triple H/HBK feud. :sick:

Then I realized it a PG Comedy Central roast and was able to relax. Make sense doing something as light hearted as this in these trying times.

That Mania losses montage though. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never realized how many times Triple H got washed on the grandest stage of them all.

Booker T being one of the main exceptions. |l

It's good to see Trips mellow out and not take himself seriously now that he's in a primary behind the scenes role.

This segment would've never happen when Triple H was in his prime and at the peak of his burying powers.
Also HHH in his prime

IdleAdmirableDuiker-size_restricted.gif

For wrestling fans, a thread

I watch a Tonda documentary on Netflix last night and it had a lot of info about “Judo” Gene LeBell in it..Great stuff and good historicals..You should check it out. It’s easy to fast forward and find it so you don’t have to watch the whole docu..

I watch a Tonda documentary on Netflix last night and it had a lot of info about “Judo” Gene LeBell in it..Great stuff and good historicals..You should check it out. It’s easy to fast forward and find it so you don’t have to watch the whole docu..
I will watch it. I trust you.

I learned a lot about JGL when I read the ALi vs. Inoki book last year. I suggest trying it out.

He is also mentioned in the Bruce Lee book by Matthew Poly (201-8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom