December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

88118487_10213177586514376_4493350332163686400_n.jpg

D deleted danger style danger style

Put me on to some Tenzan greatness...preferably singles

I am ignorant

What yould you book otherwise?

I had no problem withFiend vs either Cena or Roman. Cena wants a big match give it to him and he can put Bray over in a big spot. Roman is always willing to take the L for business. Fiend having a win over either of those guys helps his reign. Cena wins 17 and drops in a month again? Nah! Roman winning? Meh! I understand they want the “big dog” to have the title but at this point does he really need it? Fiend should’ve lost it at either SummerSlam or do something creative with a MITB winner.
They made Ricochet look like a complete loser. I feel like ever since McIntyre told him to shut up his career went downhill from there
No emotional connection he should’ve stayed in NXT for a while and they should’ve build or prepare him for that. I feel the same way with Street profits. They feel like more time in NXT and on camera would’ve helped. Great in the ring but he needs that thing that kids can cheer for.

Back
Top Bottom