December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Matches like Otis vs Dolph and Black vs Bobby are why Wrestlemania is trash this year. They’re really getting away from this event being where feuds are supposed to end. All for the sake of going two nights.

Matches like Otis vs Dolph and Black vs Bobby are why Wrestlemania is trash this year. They’re really getting away from this event being where feuds are supposed to end. All for the sake of going two nights.

these are going to be matches from WM? Srs question. I don’t know the schedule

Finished the Benoit doc and while I always had Jericho pegged as the best out of them four. The doc makes him feel like a distant third and Stinko Malenko was just an afterthought.

Is there a doc with the 4 Radicals and Jericho that isn’t WWE produced?

Whoa Dean Malenko was a tactician

Catching up in here.

I see y'all had two Watch Alongs. :emoji_eyes:

I'm still waiting for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican to give her WCW recommendation?

#MyLegend vs Nakamura on Smackdown now.

I caught the R-Trizzle WWE 24 and the Untold Story of the Kurt Angle/HBK Mania 21 match.

Both were sports entertaining.

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 best wishes to your brother. This coronavirus situation is crazy right now.

We've had 3 confirmed deaths from it so far over here.

The country is on complete shutdown (essential personnel excluded) until Monday morning.

Y'all be safe.

The release suplex :rofl:

lance-archer-vs-marko-stunt-lol.gif

Looking forward to seeing Archer wash this pipsqueak. :lol:

hold up i leave thread for a few days and the wrasslin world goes into distress.....

They just announced Goldberg vs Braun with no explanation at all? :lol:

Taken from the website:

Tune in to The Only WrestleMania Too Big for Just One Night, streaming Saturday and Sunday at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network.

They just announced Goldberg vs Braun with no explanation at all? :lol:

Taken from the website:

Tune in to The Only WrestleMania Too Big for Just One Night, streaming Saturday and Sunday at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network.

Lol

Don't do this :smh:
Don't do what?

There's a well known white supremacist symbol, the okay symbol.

I turn on my tv and I see Cena yelling in an empty arena in a tacky lime green outfit with the symbol clearly on his cap.

Man's culturally appropriated, mocked with his whole "acting black" schtick, so I wouldn't put this past him.

OkayLarge267x296.jpg

Last edited:
Mania might sound like its going to stink .. but I expect Vinny Mac to go all out with the production.

I expect the entire PC to be Green Screened and for them to be showing matches in weird places. We might see a match take place from Mars. Buckle up.

Back
Top Bottom