December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

no cap; a live ntwt audio would be the move right about now...... can't get bong rips in because i'm reading you guys comments

@dcallamerican

Already know how you and some others felt about him becoming champ in the first place, but I think people are more looking at his title reign ending and what he did afterwards up til now. He had a fantastic rise, an amazing moment winning, was a fighting champ putting on good to great matches, then was absolutely slaughtered and embarrassed by Brock, never got a rematch, his title reign practically wasn’t acknowledged afterwards, and then it was back to normal having fun and throwing pancakes. It’s almost like that was intentionally done.

Loved him becoming champ in the first place. Great story. Especially doing IT against Daniel Bryan. Was there in-person going crazy.

Do better. We all know how YOU feel.

@dcallamerican

Already know how you and some others felt about him becoming champ in the first place, but I think people are more looking at his title reign ending and what he did afterwards up til now. He had a fantastic rise, an amazing moment winning, was a fighting champ putting on good to great matches, then was absolutely slaughtered and embarrassed by Brock, never got a rematch, his title reign practically wasn’t acknowledged afterwards, and then it was back to normal having fun and throwing pancakes. It’s almost like that was intentionally done.

It was intentionality done. MAGA Vince had to make a mockery out of black dude winning title,

Speaking of how you feel Peep Game Peep Game , I seem to remember you being the one thinking he had absolutely no chance at winning the title, even though IT obviously made sense at the time. You were laughing at dudes including myself for thinking IT was going to happen.

Funny times, man.

Orton right? the same night he cashed in.
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom