December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

All this is why I was surprised Triple H basically shrugged off all the accusations against Dream.
Depending on the when & where he was hitting up 17yr olds he might be covered by age of consent, which is usually 16 contrary to popular belief.

Dude just turned 25 yesterday, so he was probably 23 or 24 when this happened. Also, that kid is in Canada where the age of consent is 16 across the board & it's in different country.

You might not like it, but in many cases of the law he didn't do anything "wrong" or illegal.

My thoughts on Nitro #5:

Love the lap stick comedy intro. That trio was so good man. Bears uniforms were 🔥

Who the heck was Mr. J.L.??!!

Was this Hawk going solo after or before his Japan solo run?

Crazy to think a disco gimmick in the 90’s is like a 90’s gimmick nowadays

Hulk trying to get over on Gorgeous George in 1995 :lol:

Cage match was a dud. Could’ve been great.

My thoughts on Nitro #5:

Love the lap stick comedy intro. That trio was so good man. Bears uniforms were 🔥

Who the heck was Mr. J.L.??!!

Was this Hawk going solo after or before his Japan solo run?

Crazy to think a disco gimmick in the 90’s is like a 90’s gimmick nowadays

Hulk trying to get over on Gorgeous George in 1995 :lol:

Cage match was a dud. Could’ve been great.
Mr.JL

Is

Same people reposting it again after HHH made his comments

They have to or had already looked into it.

They don't want a Joey Ryan situation happening.

I guess time will tell if these accusations are indeed true.

They have to or had already looked into it.

They don't want a Joey Ryan situation happening.

I guess time will tell if these accusations are indeed true.

Accusers say they were never contacted by WWE so they didn't look into it very deeply

WWE likely has done all they're going to do or else Dream wouldn't be back on television

Accusers say they were never contacted by WWE so they didn't look into it very deeply

WWE likely has done all they're going to do or else Dream wouldn't be back on television

These accusers could also be lying.

If VD indeed did this then he is done in wrestling.

He deserves everything coming to him.

:rofl: :rofl:

Realistically there’s some tweaks that need to be done, but it’s still a cool step. Now once they’re able to adjust crowd noise, big yikes. Lacey will cut a promo where there’s clearly no reaction from the virtual fans, but production will make it sound like CM Punk in Chicago

Need that 2002 Smackdown piped in crowd noise :evil:

Got an email to be on the ThunderDome Sneak Peak. Call time was at 7:45, it's 8:02 and nothing yet. I can hear ppl talking in the background though.
IMG_20200820_200103~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom