December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Then got this... we're not off to a good start folks :lol:

IMG_20200820_200506.jpg

Peep Game Peep Game

:wow: @ all these rumors of Dixie sleeping around. From sleeping with Russo to AJ to Nash to Hall.

I saw this :rofl: Booker T was the whistle blower on this :lol: :lol: this story about Hernandez LMAOO

Russo says that there’s no doubt in his mind that Dixie Carter had a crush on Hernandez during their time working together in TNA. Hernandez says that in 2007 and 2008 Carter started to communicate and converse with him more regularly, but in 2009 after he broke his neck things got really strange.

Carter flew him to Nashville and had $2000 worth of clothes laid out for him to try on. She told Hernandez that they were going to do a photoshoot and the photos would be utilized for an upcoming push when he returned from injury. Hernandez tried on all the different clothes and took the pictures, but those shots were never used on TNA programming. Russo laughs and says there’s no doubt Carter had an obsession with Hernandez.

Just destroyed a nacho box from TB.

Now I wait for it to give me a case of the diarrhea :smh:

@ITO

Give me you favorite Tito Santana/Jake Roberts/Rick Rude match to watch.

Jake and Rude had a good feud back in the day. The wife tights. I don’t remember the matches or payoff, but go have some fun with the feud if you can find it.

Can sincerely say only things I remember about Tito are him and Martel against Bret/Anvil and him against Shawn at WM. Don’t remember much else without looking.

Good luck with the Rhea.

I was just thinking it would be cool if they put together a full on feud. Interviews, backstage information, matches, etc.

I go on the network....

A190AEE0-B2E6-448A-9C84-BBD6C6D6815C.png

Well done, really hope they go deep and put 70s/80s/90s Together. Any promotion, just good feuds and story telling. Would like to watch that.

Back
Top Bottom