December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Jericho is just terrible to watch. It's either he's wrestling through a serious injury or he's gotten really old really fast.

They put Rusev with that Skip Saban dude? I'd imagine that probably won't last long.

had nothing to do yesterday night soi watched nxt for the first time in a while

The look of the set and ring screams bush league.

need to change that yellow to green or purple.

the wrestlers look mad generic

how are you trying to be a bad *** when yougot a tongue ring?

tenor.gif

He’s only 49. He should be wrestling like he’s 48, I guess :lol:.

I know he's closing in on 50 but what I meant was that he looks really sluggish out there. Even when he's throwing punches it looks like he's barely moving his arms. He didn't look this bad a few months ago.

Whoever creates the themes for AEW is really bad. What a crap song for Rusev.

Yeah AEW themes in general aren't IT.

The best themes in AEW are:

Hangmin - Had it from when he was in New Japanese
Cody - Had it pre-AEW
Jericho - literally his own song

Other than those, I can rock with Shida's and Moxley's and MJF's ain't bad either.

Nobody had a bigger fall off on themes than Omega, which is appropriate given his AEW career thus far.

Stay tuned!

How familiar were you with Pittman before these reviews?
I’ve watched all this stuff live every Monday .... in the mid 90s and I’ve watched every nitro on the network .... lol

I try to give an unbiased review .... Pittman was decent .... hated when. He turned face in 96.... stupid Feud with cobra / fake sting

Yeah AEW themes in general aren't IT.

The best themes in AEW are:

Hangmin - Had it from when he was in New Japanese
Cody - Had it pre-AEW
Jericho - literally his own song

Other than those, I can rock with Shida's and Moxley's and MJF's ain't bad either.

Nobody had a bigger fall off on themes than Omega, which is appropriate given his AEW career thus far.

I like Triangulo de Los Muertos ... too bad that got let go with COVID keeping PAC out of the country. Hopefully they revisit that.

Sammy Guevarra's theme slaps too.

Lance Archer's theme ****ing blows. It sounds like it's going to be sick and then it turns into this whiny BS. Really ruins him for me.

Peep Game Peep Game

Did you get to notice about James Storm yet? You know, how we were talking about Bischoff saying he never liked putting people over and how you could tell if he was going to win apr lose a match just by how he would walk out.

When you're done ironing your Karl Kani fall collection, let me know if you noticed.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5f59a12ac5b62874bc182ddb

Pro Wrestling Icon Mick Foley Has One Scathing Question For Trump Supporters
The WWE Hall of Famer says there’s “too much to lose to stay quiet.”

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley says he didn’t intend to get too political ahead of November’s election, in which President Donald Trump is facing off against former Vice President Joe Biden. That changed on Wednesday amid revelations that Trump knew how dangerous the coronavirus was, yet lied to the public about it earlier this year and repeatedly downplayed the threat.
“There is simply TOO MUCH to lose to stay quiet,” Foley wrote on Twitter.

He then shared a tweet with audio of Trump’s confession along with a question for the president’s supporters:

Foley, who has wrestled under the names Cactus Jack and Mankind, among others, added:

He later thanked those who responded.
Foley was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013, the same year Trump was given the honor. Last summer, Foley posted a video to Trump urging him to speed up coronavirus testing programs:

Over the weekend, Foley called out people who refuse to wear a mask:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom