December Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/NTWT Jobber Of The Week WWE 2K

Joined Nov 16, 2018
You know responses like this is why the Hemp WWE Champion is unappreciated & no longer being used. You treat your peers like the Indians treat the Yamuna River. This negativity you've presented negatively effects everyone and will scare certain chickenshi*ts (OOOOOOOH THIS PLACE IS FULL OF THEM!) from asking important questions that could potentially help and advance earth and all things on it in a positive/progressive manner.

Best answer.
Please don't award positive responses to negative behavior. Actions like that is why global warming is becoming a increasing issue on this planet. You people reward trunk drivers w/ their big bad trucks smoking up the ozone layer w/ rarely hot and usually atrocious lot lizards. YET make fun of and shame!... Shame Progressive individuals who want to recycle and fornicate w/ ladyboys & he-males. Shame, shame, shame!

Joined Dec 11, 2006
Please don't award positive responses to negative behavior. Actions like that is why global warming is becoming a increasing issue on this planet. You people reward trunk drivers w/ their big bad trucks smoking up the ozone layer w/ rarely hot and usually atrocious lot lizards. YET make fun of and shame!... Shame Progressive individuals who want to recycle and fornicate w/ ladyboys & he-males. Shame, shame, shame!

Joined Jan 17, 2009
You know responses like this is why the Hemp WWE Champion is unappreciated & no longer being used. You treat your peers like the Indians treat the Yamuna River. This negativity you've presented negatively effects everyone and will scare certain chickenshi*ts (OOOOOOOH THIS PLACE IS FULL OF THEM!) from asking important questions that could potentially help and advance earth and all things on it in a positive/progressive manner.

That’s my cue. I’ll leave things to the new generation

D Fly D Fly
the 718 truth the 718 truth
green rhino123 green rhino123

Joined May 2, 2012
Haven't watched in months.

Bayley somehow got worse looking with the new hair.

Salsa with the blue hair :nerd:

What is a Nikki Cross?

Joined Jul 4, 2009
To me Kofi and Big E don’t need to be in that match. And honestly I’m less excited about that triple tag because I now know Vince is gonna have them go over. And even if let’s say UDE wins let them have that win in a great damn match. Just because someone pinned Kofi or E won’t matter going forward for anyone. And if this is there plan to move on from Kofi getting crushed then FOH.

Top Bottom