Decent Priced Liquor Appreciation

Well let me give you some background. School is over for me but I still go there just about everyday to hang out with broads and drink. I calculated that outof the last 26 days, I drank about 23 of those days. (Dont get drunk on Sundays, gotta make it to church)
happy.gif
happy.gif

Anyway I'm used to drinking Bacardi, Absolut, etc....

Lately me and my friends have been hitting the liquor store by my school and we've been finding some lower priced liquor that are worth drinking. WithoutFurther Ado, here's my list

Evan Williams
pic_ewfaq.gif

Tastes like Johnny Walker, looks like it too. No hangoever the next day. $15.16 after tax. Well worth it.

Trump Vodka
Trumplabel.gif

Quality vodka. Usually cost $45 for a liter. On sale for $22 after tax. No hangover

E&J Brandy VSOP (Blue label)
3503.jpg

Always a favorite of mine. Such a smooth taste. Hate the regular, but the Blue Label is well worth it. Nice price too. Best Brandy I ever had.

What are some of your Favorites, NT

the prices you listed are still considered high to me, especially for that many days of drinking.

well usually it's one of those "We copping a bottle, who got $5 on it" You chip in, you drink. You dont, you're assed out. Exceptions areoccasionally made but that's how we do at my school. I swear I spend $5 on liquor and $5 on chinese or Tex-Mex food everyday.

What are some of your personal favorites.

currently yes but I was doing this when I worked nights at UPS. Get to school around 10, go to class till about 1 or 2, PLay ball and drink till 5, go home andhate my life. Oh well, now I can hang out and do what I please. Thank you UPS for firing me.

i cant do cheap stuff anymore

I will only drink absolut and stoli vodka as far as price goes, I mean nothing lower then that

I'm trying to never relive those college hangovers from Vlady

E & J ( erk and jerk ) it gives you the worst buzz and when you wake up, well you dont wanna wake up after drinking that *$#%

devil springs gotta be the cheapest liquor ever..the big bottle is like 12 bucks and it'll get 5-7 people wrecked

My favorite bargain for liquor is Brugal Rum from the Dominican Republic. It is about 17 or 18 dollars at BevMo. The stuff is aged for a few years and ispretty good for sipping or mxing in drinks.

IMO thevery cheap liquor and beer are terrible. Popov vika and Natty Ice, for instance are like drinking poisin in trems of the taste and hangover that isamplified If you want to get drunk for cheap and also not drink complete and total crap, try gettin gsome wine and trade Joe's. A 750 ml bottle for $4.99or even $3.99 can be really good bargains. You most people can get drunk form one whole bottle of wine and you can drink something tha tastes decent. If youhave some crakers with your wine then you will be able to get drunk for cheap and not have to pound down vodka that would be better suited as an industrialsolvent.

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

devil springs gotta be the cheapest liquor ever..the big bottle is like 12 bucks and it'll get 5-7 people wrecked

Aww man. Feels like I just woke up off the hangover I had last night, To much Bacardi. I will never, ever again drink devil spirings. worst thing ever.Rather drink gasoline....

If you in Detroit.....I got Liquor for sale!!!!

I will take pics if you need them!!! Got that Patron, 1800, Grey Goose, Hennessey V S O P Privilege, Remy Martin, plus more...Hit me up!!! I will ship!! LOLLOL

Oh yeah....I am being 4real!!!

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

My favorite bargain for liquor is Brugal Rum from the Dominican Republic. It is about 17 or 18 dollars at BevMo. The stuff is aged for a few years and is pretty good for sipping or mxing in drinks.

IMO thevery cheap liquor and beer are terrible. Popov vika and Natty Ice, for instance are like drinking poisin in trems of the taste and hangover that is amplified If you want to get drunk for cheap and also not drink complete and total crap, try gettin gsome wine and trade Joe's. A 750 ml bottle for $4.99 or even $3.99 can be really good bargains. You most people can get drunk form one whole bottle of wine and you can drink something tha tastes decent. If you have some crakers with your wine then you will be able to get drunk for cheap and not have to pound down vodka that would be better suited as an industrial solvent.

Yo, you summed it up perfectly. Brugal rum is that piff and Trader Joes kills the $4 bottles of wine. My boy from DR put me on Brugal even though Idon't really care for rum, but it ain't bad at all. I can't remember the name of this wine, but I think it's called Our Dog Blue and it'slike $10 for a bottle and tasty.

Back
Top Bottom