Dee Brown Reebok Omni Pump Lite re-release

Its not working for me for some reason. Still charging full price
the promocode no longer applies to Pumps. They removed them, I think it was an error they were under to promo discount in the first place. If you caught KarmaLoop sleeping then you lucked out :wink:

the promocode no longer applies to Pumps. They removed them, I think it was an error they were under to promo discount in the first place. If you caught KarmaLoop sleeping then you lucked out :wink:
All good! Got mine from wishatl

Pump works great on my 2013 pair. Dude who got the 09 box you would have been better off if you got the 09 shoe too lol. Its nicer in a couple ways. I like my 09s waaaay better. That sloppiness on the orange paint of the Pump ball is terrible on these 2013s compared to the 09s. Still worth having if you dont have a pair. I might hoop in these new ones though and beat em up.

to the guy from staten island that asked, yes I received them today. The pump works. Fits a bit snug but I am happy with them :smile:

Last edited:
to the guy from staten island that asked, yes I received them today. The pump works. Fits a bit snug but I am happy with them
smile.gif
Thank you. Great to hear the Pump works, I have a pair of court victory pumps where it's nonfunctional would have been disappointed if these were same.

That's lightning fast delivery, when did you place your order if you don't mind me asking?

It's just a little snug for me on the ankle area. I usually wear a size 10 and I got these in a size 10. It's not to the point where I can't feel my feet lol. They're comfortable. Stay true to your size.

Hows the toebox on these? on the last release they were super banana boat lookin on feet..

Just got mine today from Renarts. ...the left sneaker pump does not work.  Kind of pisses me off...
mean.gif
Damn, that's a bummer. I have the same problem on one of my court victory pumps.

So far everyone's been saying the pump is functional on these. Would be a bit of a let down I also ordered mine from Renarts and one pair is a gift. Will keep my fingers crossed.

True indeed. Need to hear that air release sound for true nostalgia.
Yep ..lol.  Atleast the right shoe works. Lol...I was trying to figure out man am I doing something wrong?  Is the release valve stuck on the left one?  After about 15 minutes I gave up on that blasted left shoe.  I wondered to myself ...Did Reebok not inspect these joints?  Or were they like just throw them out there who cares if the pump works?  Either way still a dope sneaker.

Yep ..lol.  Atleast the right shoe works. Lol...I was trying to figure out man am I doing something wrong?  Is the release valve stuck on the left one?  After about 15 minutes I gave up on that blasted left shoe.  I wondered to myself ...Did Reebok not inspect these joints?  Or were they like just throw them out there who cares if the pump works?  Either way still a dope sneaker.
Finally picked mine's up from the post office today. I agree, very dope. Nice craftsmanship. Superior leather than a lot of these other retros of today. 

I really like these, but I'm gonna pass for 115. Come next week I'm sure ill drop 160 or so on some j's - smdh

Just got mine in! Glad I went a half size down, super comfy and the Pump works just fine. Now just debating rather I should blackout the rainbow on the Pump lol

i passed on these for the shaqnosis

had these before 10 years ago but sold them. this model has been retroed quite alot so ill just get um the next time around

i just remember how uncomfortable these were and even though i love the pump they were too bulky and uncomfortable

then again if the local shops discount them it might force my hand lol

Mine arrived today, Both pumps work. Overall not that bad with the Karmaloop coupon. Karmaloop also messed up on the shipping so they refunded me that. All in all got the shoes for $92

Back
Top Bottom