DEEP WEB HEADS.......................WHAT ARE BITCOINS????????

I went in several months ago. Didnt really find much. Guess I was too scurd. This thread has sparked some more interest.

nevermind.. i just stumbled on some of the most disturbing stuff ive ever read. I cant believe people like this exist. pure evil. im done with the internet. goodnite :stoneface:

Google deep web under images and youll never want to go in there.

Lolita dolls?....
:x

Last edited:
Creepy pasta aka lolita dolls :smh:

Step by step manual .. " How to kill a whole family and make it look like the father did it " apparently its been done before. :stoneface: :frown:

" Girl in high heels.. steps on puppies, kittens and rabbits. " .. records it all, til they are lifeless :smh: :smh: :smh:

The worst of all ....

BUG CHASERS :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

i'd never for the life of me understand why a person would ... ahhh nevermind, im done again. bye niketalk, im going into the drake forum.. this is too much for me right now. :smh:

Dude they show people intentionally catching the bug?

Everything you listed sounds like stuff nobody should want to see, I'm still going to explore it when I get time though. Crazy.....

That's why you go out of your way to avoid that stuff.

Lots of good things in the deep too, but that feeling of being anonymous attracts all kinds of low lives. If you go to the TOR Library you can find PDF's of all types of crazy ****.

Creepy pasta aka lolita dolls :smh:

Step by step manual .. " How to kill a whole family and make it look like the father did it " apparently its been done before. :stoneface: :frown:

" Girl in high heels.. steps on puppies, kittens and rabbits. " .. records it all, til they are lifeless :smh: :smh: :smh:

The worst of all ....

BUG CHASERS :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

i'd never for the life of me understand why a person would ... ahhh nevermind, im done again. bye niketalk, im going into the drake forum.. this is too much for me right now. :smh:

Oh my....

Wait wait, what are bug chasers? o_O

It's used in a way for self harm

And also if your homeless or struggling and gay, you can get some serious Government assistance if you catch HIV..

some people do it to feel a sense of belonging, as weird as it sounds. they join support groups and whatnot just to have people around them. The human mind is wild.

The PDF selection within the deep is amazing. there's so much data to sort through.

I understand the fear and unwillingness to go into the deep because of the content, but honestly its VERY hard to stumble upon the crazier stuff. Especially by accident. And many of the wildest forums/sites require you to know a member to even have the link.

If you want a wide source of info on random stuff you didn't even know you had an interest in, its pretty fun.

Back
Top Bottom