Defect on Altitudes, anyone have any luck with Nike Exchanging on limited releases??

Unless it's a major flaw, you'd be better off just keeping your pair. I understand you are upset, but lesson learned. Be advised though, there probably isn't a 'perfect' pair of most nike's out there. They don't have the budget for quality control to inspect each shoe with the eye of a picky sneakerhead.

Unless it's a major flaw, you'd be better off just keeping your pair. I understand you are upset, but lesson learned. Be advised though, there probably isn't a 'perfect' pair of most nike's out there. They don't have the budget for quality control to inspect each shoe with the eye of a picky sneakerhead.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Black marker on the black pod? Are you serious? IT doesn't sound that bad unless Im missing something here. Post pics. Are you not going to wear these shoes or are you going to display them at the hall of fame? Some of you dudes clown around too much.

Dead

roll.gif
This.

I've never seen so many complaints about glue and stuff on releases.  Sure, we've been hearing the quality of materials is going down hill... but this has been ridiculous reading how seemingly every pair is going to be falling apart at the seams due to a slight amount of glue that can actually be seen.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

As for answering the question... obviously you're not going to be able to exchange if they're sold out.  They probably wouldn't let you exchange anyway (as it seems you have already found out) for such a small cosmetic issue.  Like a few people have said... try cleaning it/rubbing it off.  There are some solutions out there that aren't magic.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Black marker on the black pod? Are you serious? IT doesn't sound that bad unless Im missing something here. Post pics. Are you not going to wear these shoes or are you going to display them at the hall of fame? Some of you dudes clown around too much.

Dead

roll.gif
This.

I've never seen so many complaints about glue and stuff on releases.  Sure, we've been hearing the quality of materials is going down hill... but this has been ridiculous reading how seemingly every pair is going to be falling apart at the seams due to a slight amount of glue that can actually be seen.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

As for answering the question... obviously you're not going to be able to exchange if they're sold out.  They probably wouldn't let you exchange anyway (as it seems you have already found out) for such a small cosmetic issue.  Like a few people have said... try cleaning it/rubbing it off.  There are some solutions out there that aren't magic.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Inspect both shoes before you leave the store.

Not only for cosmetic flaws but also mis-mates.

Happened to me with the Aqua's copped on RD and I didn't wear them until about 6 months later luckily someone realized and put the other mis-mated pair away in the back and I was able to exchange them.
They saved them for six months?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Inspect both shoes before you leave the store.

Not only for cosmetic flaws but also mis-mates.

Happened to me with the Aqua's copped on RD and I didn't wear them until about 6 months later luckily someone realized and put the other mis-mated pair away in the back and I was able to exchange them.
They saved them for six months?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by calvin101c

What outfit u guys wore with the 13?? I can't find anything to match the green...

Dude you don't have to match every little color on yours shoes lol come on we're not kids anymore throw on some cargo shorts and a black v neck or polo shirt.. Problem solved.

Originally Posted by calvin101c

What outfit u guys wore with the 13?? I can't find anything to match the green...

Dude you don't have to match every little color on yours shoes lol come on we're not kids anymore throw on some cargo shorts and a black v neck or polo shirt.. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom