Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

i beat my vis

my xis have xiii laces in them and get worn sparringly...

dudes saying these were wack are salty they never seem em in person, stop it. 

Quick question. Looking to buy a pair of DMP VIs can someone help with sizing. How do they fit compared to the Motorsport 6s?

Thanks saltycraker. I would appreciate input from other as well, as the shoes are not cheap and I want to make sure to get the right size.

i still don't get the logic of buying a $310 pack...and never wearing the shoes..even 5 years later.

some of yall buy shoes just to say yea i have em but i never wore em. I wear all my shoes...only on nice days and i clean them after each wear. but i wear them. is that not the point?

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

this pack was junk only good shoe was the vi the xi's were worse than the 09 SJ plain poop!!
sick.gif
Kill yourself

Yes, kill yourself now

Beautiful pack, only problem i had with it was the date they said they won that 4th championship. On the box it says June 26, 1996, but the the bulls on on father's day that year if you recall jordan weeping after the game because it was such a sentimental moment for him. Well fathers day was on June 16 that year...little details like that throw me off, but i still love my pack. drove 8 hrs and waited another 5hrs in line to be 1st at footlocker in the mall of america. Got a speeding ticket on the way there too =(

traded my ds pack a few weeks ago, sucks but i couldnt say no

oh well, if its meant to be, i'll re-up one day

Got these in 11th grade and I'm graduate college now, didn't realize it was that long ago..... But I wore the hell outta mine and still do and they're still in pretty good condition

i betcha ppl here crappin on da DMP VI's are da same folks that own any of da recent VI retros with that ashy larry suede
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Wasn't into jays when these dropped so I'm trying to find a pack now. But people are trying to charge 800+
embarassed.gif

We are in the same boat. SMH, the mistakes I've made..........

The XIs were on point. I remember being happy like a little kid when I got the pack.....

I really hated that I wasn't able to get these.
Im still trying to hunt down a pack in good condition at a reasonable price.

I was broke as a joke when these came out. I just had my first kid and life was real. I was sad to miss out but happy to have 2 pairs of 2000 concords DS in my closet at that time.

Back
Top Bottom