Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Hands down my fave pack of all time.....
Jan 06, I told myself i will wear these shoes for the rest of my life.....

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Hands down my fave pack of all time.....
Jan 06, I told myself i will wear these shoes for the rest of my life.....

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
oooowwwweeee them is
pimp.gif

wasnt able to get these (i was broke in HS) but there will never be another pack from JB thats even close that one...i dont think there will be another pack period better than those

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

got married in mine in april!

Congrats on the wedding. 

The way you rocked those XI's was verrrry nicccccce-perfect fit for a black and white picture. 
pimp.gif

Fellas need advice. I've been out of the shoe game for years but I have the chance to cop DS DMP's for $700. The VI's were tried on once and the XI's have been on ice. Is this a great or ok deal?

Should I pull the trigger?

Thanks

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Fellas need advice. I've been out of the shoe game for years but I have the chance to cop DS DMP's for $700. The VI's were tried on once and the XI's have been on ice. Is this a great or ok deal?

Thanks

thats not too bad because i havent seen em anywhere cheaper than that

Thanks fam appreciate the feedback. Let me tell you.. the DMP's is what caused me to say eff shoes lol. A riot broke out at my local mall.. cops and the whole nine. A person I know got baton'd in the chest. Serious moment at the time but now I lol.

Buuuuut you can never stay away for too long... now here I am scouring the web for J's

Originally Posted by KMNewark

Thanks

thats not too bad because i havent seen em anywhere cheaper than that
Do it, or else i will!! Great price!

Thanks fam appreciate the feedback. Let me tell you.. the DMP's is what caused me to say eff shoes lol. A riot broke out at my local mall.. cops and the whole nine. A person I know got baton'd in the chest. Serious moment at the time but now I lol.

Buuuuut you can never stay away for too long... now here I am scouring the web for J's

Funny, I was going to buy the same pack from the same guy on CL but I was short of his asking price
30t6p3b.gif

Thats crazy man but yo I would gladly fight through 300 Spartans to get this pack.  I recently copped mine.  Paid $700 on a pick up (DS) in Las Vegas while I was on a all expenses paid vacation from my work.  Needless to say it was a great trip especially when I won $775 over 2 days on the Roulette table
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MY CROWNING JEWEL OF MY COLLECTION
eek.gif
eek.gif

STILL ICEY!!!

ALSO STILL ICEY

The only shoes I didn't get when i went to get them. Sports Zone played everybody in line selling them early and not telling anybody. Till this day im still pissed.

Originally Posted by YaOzahs

anyone think the concord release in decemeber, will live up to these 11s?

Time will only tell but I can guarantee you a lot of people will have something to complain about them
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still counting down the days until the release date
wink.gif
I'll have Happy Feet once I get them

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Thats crazy man but yo I would gladly fight through 300 Spartans to get this pack.  I recently copped mine.  Paid $700 on a pick up (DS) in Las Vegas while I was on a all expenses paid vacation from my work.  Needless to say it was a great trip especially when I won $775 over 2 days on the Roulette table
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MY CROWNING JEWEL OF MY COLLECTION
eek.gif
eek.gif
Nice pick up bro
pimp.gif

Im headed out to Vegas next month too.. hopefully I can find a deal out there.

Back
Top Bottom